gallo olive oil Reviews
Ranked #41 in Oils & Vinegars

May 08, 2017

Gallo Olive Oil is definitely my go to for salads. We have salad with our meal every day. Gallo olive oil is so smooth and it has a wonderful texture and favour. I even have a teaspoon of it every morning. It's great.

May 01, 2017

One of my favourite extra-virgin olive oils. We have salads almost everyday so it's used vry often. I also use others as well. I use a bit when I'm sauteeing over low heat. Very tasty and always a great price.

1.5/5

March 14, 2017

It doesn't taste like anything, has no flavour. Doesn't taste good on a salad as it's a plain olive oil with an odd smell that other olive oils don't smell like. I believe it's mainly meant only for cooking but not drizzling purposes.

April 12, 2016

We use a lot of olive oil in my house and i found this to be a nice brand. Clean taste and good for all purposes. Usually can find for a good price, or watch for sales!

April 12, 2016

We use this olive oil all the time in our cooking, and even for baby care! I have been able to find it for a great price and stock up so we can continue to enjoy the quality for a great price. Great for cooking or whatever your needs may be.