Garnier banana hair food mask Reviews
#29 in Hair Care

Good - 0

March 20, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Hairdresser recommended it

This product is amazing!
    It has left my hair feeling smooth and soft and the fragrance is nice too.
    I often struggle with dry hair as I bleach my hair and its blonde.
    This product brings my hair back to life, you can also use it in different ways not just as a mask which is great and gives you the option to use it how you want which is fab.

March 11, 2021
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Amazing!

This leaves my fine hair feeling full and looking gorgeous! My absolute go to! When my hairs a little frizzy I just use a tiny bit rubbed in my hands and smooth out. It’s amazing honestly I need this

March 10, 2021
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Amazing!

I love this hair mask out of the whole range smells amazing and really softens my hair I used this when I was bleach blonde and really helped with any dryness. I highly recommend when having dry hair. And a little goes a long way.

March 08, 2021
    Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

Really good for the hair and smells good enough to eat

Where do I start this is 3 in 1 and its amazing for all 3 of its purposes i use it as a mask as a conditioner just doing a quick wash and a tiny bit when styling my hair as a leave in it smells beautiful and leaves my dry horrible hair silky.

March 06, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Je recommande vivement

J ai essayé pas mal de masque de toutes les gammes pour mes cheveux gras des racines et pointes secs, celui la est un coup de coeur; tres bon rapport qualité prix et ne graisse pas mes cheveux , les laisse léger et facile à coiffer.

March 05, 2021
    North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Perfect for dry hair !

What a difference made to my hair , I couldn't believe it I bought it online at boots for 3.50£
    I've always dyed my hard they are damaged and dry , I've tried lots of different hair masks ,with various prices, so I'm really pleased with this !!!!

February 24, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells Amazing

I absolutely love the smell of this!
    Very informative packaging and plenty of product.
    My hair gets quite damaged as i lighten it alot but i use this mask two or three times a week and it helps keep my hair so soft a shiny! Would highly recommend this stuff!!

February 08, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love love love

Works really good on wet, dump or dry hair. Been using this for couple months, really pleased how my hairs looks and feels after that much softer. Love it.

February 07, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

I wanted to like it

This was recommended to me by a girl in work who has lovely soft shiny hair so of course I had to grab it when I saw it in offer. I followed the instructions which were the usual for this kind of product and I could tell as I was rinsing it out that it hadn’t done anything special and this was confirmed once I dried my hair. For me it was no different to a regular conditioner. I really wanted to like this but I don’t think I will bother to get it again. On the plus side it does smell nice.