Garnier Body 7 Days Hydrating Lotion Reviews

Ranked #56 out of 1607 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 20, 2017

I picked this up at the dollar store recently (for $3) and it is one of the best skin moisturizers I have ever used. . Effective on dry/cracked skin and does keep your skin moist for consecutive days.

January 05, 2017

I find this stuff at Dollarama all the time for $2. I continue purchasing it (I've probably used a dozen or so bottles over the years) because it absorbs so quickly. It is the least greasy lotion I've ever used that actually works. This stuff seems to restore that moisture barrier for several washes after use. The smell is nothing special, but the product is incredibly efficient. I love using it on my hands and my arms.

January 05, 2017

C'est une des deux lotions que j'utilise régulièrement. J'ai la peau sèche surtout en hiver. Si je suis quelques jours à ne pas l'utiliser ma peau redevient sèche.

December 26, 2016

When I put it on as soon as I got out of the shower I was all refreashed. It didn't take to long to dry on my skin and it left me soft and clean. I love this product.

December 25, 2016

Great product that I enjoy using at the office and at home. Some of today"s soaps are really hard for the hands, well for mine anyway. And I find the this hydrating lotion keeps my hands really hydrating for a long time during the dayl.

September 28, 2016

It may not be the most suitable product during dry winter, but it is definitely perfect throughout summer! The texture is non-greasy and very light to a point where it seems a little runny. The scent is super refreshing and subtle. It absorbs fast into the skin and leaves my skin smooth. The price is super affordable and is worth the money!

September 13, 2016

Utiliser Garnier body 7 days hydrating lotion pendant l'hiver aide beaucoup à ma peau à devenir beaucoup plus hydraté et pénètre très rapidement dans la peau!

August 27, 2016

My skin was so dry,but using this lotion made my skin so much softer.It is not oily or greasy.
    I just love it.It is well worth the money.The scent is cocoa butter,which is not a strong
    smell,but a nice mild one.

1.5/5

May 17, 2016

found the product very runny, did not seem to work well as a moisturizer for very dry skin. results did not seem to last for any amount of time. threw out part of the bottle because I did not find it helpful at all for my dry skin

April 25, 2016

J'ai peut-être fini 6 bouteilles différentes de ce produit dans des formats/odeur/type de peau différents. Je préfère définitivement les crèmes (bouteilles verte) aux gels-crème (verte pâle). Quand il s'agit d'hydrater le corps la texture gel n'est pas de mise. Le corps n'est jamais assez hydraté, même que je trouve que la texture gel n'hydratait pas du tout. Pour la formule normale, que ce soit à l'aloe, beurre de karité, pêche ou mangue, je n'ai remarqué aucune différence notable. Bon produit, mais sans plus. Je ne le rachèterais plus, je vais essayer autre chose

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    My dog is shedding excessively

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea