Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 2390 in Hair Care

Humidity doesn’t have to mean automatic bad hair days. Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum delivers revolutionary protection plus long-lasting control. This ultra-light, leave-in formula is rich in micro-nutrients that penetrate deep into the shaft leaving hair silky, smooth, and shiny. Change the forecast from frizzy to fabulous! Hair is 10 X smoother, frizz free for 48h and resistant in 97% humidity.

February 28, 2017

Has nice scent makes smells good. This does good job keeping frizz away. I use this after shower doesn't leave hair greasy at all. Definitely a favorite and good brand

February 28, 2017

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum delivers the long lasting control and sleekness it promises. I use this when my hair is almost dry during blow drying, and add to tips and a small amount to the shaft of my hair, then finish blow drying. It creates soft, manageable and non frizzy hair. My split ends seem sealed and my hair is shiny and feels sleek. It smells fabulous too.

February 28, 2017

I love this product. Note, if you have naturally oily hair this will make your hair oily - you will need to wash it that night or next morning. However, it is fantastic at taming frizz!

February 28, 2017

I liked this product. I don't use it often but when I do, it's effective! It definitely tames my fly-always and leaves my hair looking shiny! The consistency is really nice and smooth too. Would definitely purchase this in the future again.

January 24, 2017

I used to use this when I was about 16 years old... I stopped using this for years and decided to try it again a couple months ago... The one thing I am crazy about is the smell of this product.. This anti frizz serum works great.. It can become a mess and make your hair look greasy if you use too much...

August 24, 2016

I really like this product! It makes my hair very smooth and it smells amazing. It makes my hair soft and smooth without feeling oily. I use it everyday, I highly recommend it. The price it great too!

July 18, 2016

Ce produit n'a malheureusement pas fonctionné pour moi. Mes cheveux était sex après l'avoir utilisé. Par contre, l'odeur sent vraiment bon et il n'est pas cher du tout!

July 15, 2016

I like this product. I have thick, somewhat frizzy hair... and this serum really helps to keep it tamed! You just need a couple drops of it though, or your hair may become a bit oily!!

July 03, 2016

Sadly this didn't work for me. It was too heavy for my fine hair, it made it greasy and made it lay flat on my scalp. It did smell good though like all garnier products! :)

June 08, 2016

Love this Garnier serum! It smells so good, lasts all day, and takes care of my frizz. It even adds shine to my hair which I love! I have dark curly hair and this works well on wet hair. A little sticky though!