Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum Reviews
#44 in Hair Care

Humidity doesn’t have to mean automatic bad hair days. Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum delivers revolutionary protection plus long-lasting control. This ultra-light, leave-in formula is rich in micro-nutrients that penetrate deep into the shaft leaving hair silky, smooth, and shiny. Change the forecast from frizzy to fabulous! Hair is 10 X smoother, frizz free for 48h and resistant in 97% humidity.

2.3/5

October 06, 2017

Meh..

This stuff is ok, but I don't find it does the trick. I put it on my 'fly-aways' but it doesn't help at all, they stay down for a few seconds then pop right back up.

September 13, 2017

This NEW @GarnierCanada Works

I was sent a sample of this NEW @GarnierCanada Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-Frizz Serum. I have bought and used their haircare, skincare and beauty products for many years. I really am always looking for new shampoos because I like to use different products you know switch them around. This serum made my hair more shiny, much softer, healthier and really helped with frizz. Because I have natural curly hair and I have always had to find products to help control that problem. I found this @GarnierCanada very reasonably priced and a little goes a long way. I would recommend and buy this again.

2.2/5

September 13, 2017

Not a good buy for me

I have tried this product several times. I always thought maybe it was due to the humidity or something.. But it never works. I find it makes my hair extremely greasy and hard to work with. Only controls the frizz because it weighs my hair down so much and makes it greasy.
    I have to say it does smell delicious and its a good price (if it works for you)
    But for me, it's a no, and I won't buy it again. I've had a bottle sit in my cupboard for a few years.. Should probably throw it out.

July 16, 2017

This stuff works alright

I used to love this product, and I do not know if my hair just became accustomed to it, but it does not work as great as it once used to (maybe they changed the formula)?

Anyways, this is great for flyaways, and for taming unwanted frizz. I do however find that it does leave my hair mildly greasy, and feeling weighed down.

Other than that, the smell is really good, and I have found that it lasts throughout the day.

July 16, 2017

Really nice on my thick wavy curly hair

I have naturally thick curly/wavy hair so it can get dry at times saying that I love to try out new hair oils.I really like this one it smells good and i apply it on my damp hair.However i dont see a huge difference in the shininess of my hair it is softer and there is less frizz

June 06, 2017

I have thick, wavy hair and use this product to tame the frizz, it works pretty well but is not any kind of miracle worker. Has a pleasant smell and does not weigh down my hair. You only need to use a small amount, or it may leave your hair feeling too oily.

February 28, 2017

Has nice scent makes smells good. This does good job keeping frizz away. I use this after shower doesn't leave hair greasy at all. Definitely a favorite and good brand

February 28, 2017

Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum delivers the long lasting control and sleekness it promises. I use this when my hair is almost dry during blow drying, and add to tips and a small amount to the shaft of my hair, then finish blow drying. It creates soft, manageable and non frizzy hair. My split ends seem sealed and my hair is shiny and feels sleek. It smells fabulous too.

February 28, 2017

I love this product. Note, if you have naturally oily hair this will make your hair oily - you will need to wash it that night or next morning. However, it is fantastic at taming frizz!

February 28, 2017

I liked this product. I don't use it often but when I do, it's effective! It definitely tames my fly-always and leaves my hair looking shiny! The consistency is really nice and smooth too. Would definitely purchase this in the future again.