Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 381 in Eye Cream

This is [Garnier's] 1st 2-in-1 eye product: 1- eye care with caffeine to hydrate and refresh; 2- tinted mineral pigments to instantly cover dark circles. The combination in a cooling roll-on applicator works wonders! It’s ideal for a gentle, hygienic application in the sensitive eye area and the non-messy roll-on applicator is convenient for use on-the-go.

April 14, 2017

I have recently developed darkness on the inner corners of my eyes and have been searching for a product to get rid of it for a few months now. I seen this at my local drug store and thought I would give it a try. It comes in a sleek tube with a roller ball.

I like how cool the rollerball feels under the eye area. It's very soothing and relaxing. The only thing is I can't roll it under my eye area as much as I would like because if so too much concealer comes out. The concealer is a bit too liquidy. It does tend to crease a little so I would recommend using a primer first. Although it this product doesn't completely cover the darkness on the inner corners of my eyes it does reduce the appearance by about 50%.

I did buy it on sale but I'm unsure If I would pay regular price. I would rather have an eye product that I can use day and night but this product can only be used in the day time as it contains concealer. They don't have very many colors so it might not work for all skin tones. I purchased mine in light/medium and it works for my skin tone. Im still on the search for the perfect eye product and can't wait till I find one that either gets rid of the darkness surrounding my eye area or conceals it 100%.

April 14, 2017

I used this product I wasn't to impressed with it. I had really bad anemia and didn't know it I had the worst dark circles under my eyes and I tried this. It was a cheaper product and I was desperate to have some help.
    I finally found out why I had dark circles took my iron and still it never helped me.
    I have another product that I love sorry Garnier.

January 18, 2017

J'utilise la bille roulante anti-cerne de Garnier depuis plusieurs années et je l'adore! la couleur est parfaite pour camoufler mes cernes et je l'utilise tous les jours. Le maquillage est naturel. Par contre, je n'utilise pas la bille fournie, mais je l'applique avec un pinceau car je trouve que la bille applique trop de liquide en même temps. c'est un favori de ma trousse à maquillage!

June 08, 2016

After trying many eye concealers, this is my favorite one. The roller ball applicator feels cool and the concealer goes on smoothly with it. It blends well with my skin tone and covers up the dark areas under my eyes.

April 25, 2016

I really like this product! It is a roller ball applicator, which is ideal for mornings especially - the sensation is rather cold and really moisturizing. The concealer is a liquid consistency, it isn't thick or cakey, which is ideal. I found that it left my under eye area really hydrated and soft.

April 01, 2016

It is a nice light anti dark circle concealer. It does not have a heavy concealer coverage which is something i like. And mine lasted forever! SO I wont be buying it for that reason. But it is a good concealer.

March 09, 2016

supper smooth to put on does not make your skin feel tight like others do. moisturizes the skin also. love it. we be buying this product again

February 24, 2016

Great roll on under eye dark circle correcter. Brightens with the caffeine. Available in various tints, i used the light and the medium. Medium didnt work for my very pale skin. But the light is very hard to find in canada. Does a reasonably effective job at covering my dark purple/blue circles under my eyes. I have very translucent skin so its hard to find one that works well. Does not look cakey, quite sheer.

February 16, 2016

I love this concealer. It's small so you can easily bring it anywhere. I have problems with dark circles under the eyes and this helps conceal it. It's so easy to apply and has a smooth texture. The product seems to have a long durability. I had mine for quite a few months now and I use it on daily basis.

February 10, 2016

I was so excited to try this product. Unfortunately, this really irritated my eyes. I liked the cooling effect that it had but then my eyes wouldn't stop watering. I ended up giving this product away. I don't usually have any reactions to products.