4.1/5
Garnier SkinActive Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Moisturizer Reviews

If you're concerned with the evenness of your skin tone, this non greasy formula is designed to smooth dull, rough skin so it looks polished, even-toned and more radiant. It contains an antioxidant complex of Vitamin C and E as well as gentle exfoliating Lip-Hydroxyl Acid (LHA).

You might also enjoy the Garnier Miracle Anti-Fatigue Moisturizeror the Garnier Micellar Water.

For more information, please visit Garnier.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 11, 2016

Very good product !!! I It's leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. This is the first product that is not greasy after application. I highly recommend it !!!

February 10, 2016

This product smells soo good. I liked the texture on my skin. Would definitely use this as one of my daily routines.
    Would definitely recommend this product

February 05, 2016

I was extremely impressed by the Garnier Clearly Brighter Brightening & Smoothing Daily Moisturizer SPF15. It is a nice and thick moisturizing lotion unlike, most face lotions I have tried. Another plus is the fact that a little goes a long way without feeling that your face is still dry.

September 23, 2015

i always used this moisturizer as a sunscreen or makeup base