Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C Reviews

Removes make-up + cleanses + brightens, no rinsing for dull and sensitive skin.

Eau Micellaire Nettoyante avec de la Vitamine C - Enlève le maquillage + nettoie + illumine, sans rincer. Pour la peau terne et sensible.

You may also like GARNIER SKINACTIVE MICELLAR CLEANSING REUSABLE ECOPADS

April 26, 2021

Cleanse and be free!

WOWZA! Not disappointed! This is a great product! Removes oil and cleanses skin for a natural glow. Takes makeup off gently and no need to rinse! Will definitely buy again!

April 20, 2021

Good micellar water to remove everyday make up

I use it on regular basis in order to remove my everyday makeup. Works good, however, I never go for waterproof mascara, so can't say that it will work on it. It has no smell, doesn't cause any irritation on skin.

March 25, 2021

Love the added Vitamin C

I normally use garnier micellar water but with a different formula. I love that there is added vitamin c. At my age, I need the added brightness and benefits of vitamin c. I didn’t feel any leftover residue or experience any breakouts. I was able to remove my natural makeup very easily along with the reusable eco pads.

March 20, 2021

my new favorite!

i received this product for free for testing purposes. it’s an awesome micellar water! i think it’s my new favourite! i use it every single night to take my makeup off and it is super gentle and never leaves the skin looking dry! i also use it in the morning to get off mascara marks on my eyelids! it works perfectly and you can apply makeup right over it! amazing!!! i love this and would recommend it to anyone!

March 11, 2021

Awesome make up remover

Im a huge fan of Garnier micellar water, this one removes make up easily and quickly, doesn't sting my eyes at all, does not irritate my sensitive skin. And it’s not scented, which is my favorite part of this product. It feels like water on the eyes but perfectly removes eyeliner and mascara without any trouble. I use it in the evening for make up removal and as cleanser in the morning. After using it for a week, I noticed that my skin is brighter, vitamin C definitely helped with dullness and dark spots. I would definitely recommend this micellar water, excellent quality and beneficial to your skin!

March 11, 2021

Very Nice Micellar Water

Really good at taking off my makeup and making my face feel very refreshed and clean. I like that this has a brightening effect too. Only thing is, it’s not the best for taking off waterproof mascara.

March 09, 2021

Love it

I haven’t really used micellar water prior to trying this and I have to say, it works so good! It also doesn’t leave my face feeling tight or dry after, which is a bonus. Paired with the pads, this is the best combo to get your makeup off.

March 08, 2021

Nourrissant et nettoyant

Ce produit est léger sur la peau, rend la peau plus légère après une grosse journée de travail. Il se complète bien avec les tampons démaquillants écologiques de Garnier. Je recommande ce produit pour ses valeurs nutritives sur la peau.

March 05, 2021

My Favorite Micellar Water!

This micellar water is just my favorite with vitamin C added to it. Since using it I have noticed my skin has been way brighter. I already love the formula so I already knew this was going to be amazing!

March 05, 2021

Luminous glow!

I have recently dove into the world of Micellar Cleansing Water and was introduced to this Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 with Vitamin-C. It is fantastic! It has a light scent, is very effective at cleansing and ridding my skin of makeup and oil, leaving behind a fabulous glow! The gentle cleanser is vegan and formulated without alcohol, oils and fragrance. I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.