3.2/5
Garnier Whole Blends Illuminating Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Conditioner Reviews
#556 in Hair Care

November 23, 2017

nah

Conditionner is okay. It doesn't go over the top for me and I need to use a lot to get a good condition. I also don't like how it comes out a little pasty. I got this as a sample. I love garnier but this one, doesn't cut it. I'm skeptical about the rest of the whole blends line.

September 13, 2017

Only had a sample to try

Received a sample of the conditioner and shampoo to try. Felt it worked very well, made my hair manageable and soft. I would buy it. I personally prefer 2-in-1 products.

2.2/5

September 12, 2017

Heaviness feeling after shampooing

The smell is incredible! I had high hopes for this product... The texture was greater, later not so much. Wish I hadn't purchased 4 bottles at once. After I blow dried my hair, there was still a heaviness. Not sure if I would recommend it to people. It costs too much. Still Loving the dove products more.

September 12, 2017

Very rich and moisturizing conditioner.

I used this in conjunction with the Illuminating shampoo. The conditioner is nice and thick and left my hair soft but I didn't notice much more shine or smoothness than usual.