Garnier Whole Blends Nourishing Avocado Oil and Shea Butter Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #52 in Shampoo

August 15, 2017

Shampoing

J'ai reci le shampoing de garnier à l'huile cette semaines!!! Il es genial!!! Il sens bon et ne rend pas les cheveux gras ou trop. Sec il est vraiment consus pour tout type de cheveux

June 15, 2017

very good product! worth the money!

Love this shampoo AND conditioner. Leaves your scalp feeling clean and refreshed. Love the avacado oil touch, and leaves your hair with an amazing smell and for a length of time. Highly recomended to try this product out :)

June 14, 2017

Love it

My scalp has been very dry and itchy lately and my hair has also been dry and brittle. Avocado is very rich and creamy so I figured this product would definitely nourish my hair and I was right. After one wash my hair felt so much softer and my scalp no long itched. The shampoo and conditioner smell amazing! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I don't think you get enough product for the price. Otherwise I definitely recommend.

May 29, 2017

Love this combo. first time i a long time i used a shampoo/conditioner that leaves my hair soft and light. will definitely be getting this again. a little pricy but worth it

April 04, 2017

Added fantastic body and shine to my fine hair. It is a very thick shampoo which can be daunting to some, but even just a small amount lathered well. It has a great scent as well.

March 26, 2017

J'aime la texture riche en huile du shampoing nourrissant huile d'avocat et beurre de karité de la marque Whole Blends. Pour environ 6 $ j'ai un shampoing qui renforce l'écaille du cheveu et adoucit les cheveux .

March 25, 2017

i havnt yet tried the others but I've had this for about a month and I like it. I have quite dry hair since its winter and my hair is colour treated, so most shampoos dry out my hair. This one does not
    It makes my hair feel soft and smooth when I'm washing with this. It's not the best best for colour treated hair but it's up there.

February 27, 2017

This shampoo is very effective! I have thin hair and during winter time I have trouble with dryness. The nourishing agents helps my hair to keep moisture and they are so soft and shiny! The smell is also amazing, not too overwhelming and you don't need a big quantity of the product so the value is very good! I would recommend that affordable shampoo to anybody with dry hair just like me!

January 08, 2017

I am in love with this new shampoo! First, the smell is delicious! Second, it leaves my hair clean, soft and silky! Third, it has a corresponding conditioner as well as after shower products to help keep your hair amazing!

December 07, 2016

I love this shampoo so much and it does wonders on my daughters stringy, thin hair. I actually put foils in her hair to add a little damage to make her hair thicker, and it definitely worked. I love the creamy rich lather that rinses out and leaves hair full of shine and bounce. It smells phenomenal even after the final rinse out.