Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Conditioner for Damaged Hair Reviews
#16 in Conditioner

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free conditioners are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Revitalisant Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les revitalisants sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES SHAMPOO

March 10, 2021

I love this conditioner

This conditioner is perfect for damaged and dry hair. With it's formula based on honey help to hydrate it. Revitalizes hair, bringing it back to life and leaving it very soft.

I love it, because together with the shampoo they make your hair beautiful.

March 02, 2021

in love

Après-shampoing qui démêle et hydrate parfaitement toute la longueur des cheveux. Ils sont souples, doux et brillants. La texture crème se rince facilement et n'alourdit pas le cheveu.

March 02, 2021

pour des cheveux en santé!

J'utilise ce revitalisant avec le shampoing de la même gamme et, sérieusement, j'adore l'effet sur mes cheveux. Ils sont doux, soyeux, brillants et bien hydratés. Je laisse le produit sur mes cheveux quelques minutes pour un maximum d'hydratation. #freeproduct

March 01, 2021

Amazing conditioner for combo/oily skin and scalp

I’ve been using the Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner for two weeks. I use lots of heat when drying/straightening/curling and holy moly am I ever impressed by how silky this has left my hair feeling. My hair becomes perfectly straight on its own thanks to the thick yet lightweight conditioner. All sulfate-free formulas tend to be irritating to the eye area for me, so close tightly. I would highly recommend this line, a bonus that they come in convenient pump tops. #gotitfree #reviewclub

Queen Bee

My new favorite conditioner that leaves my hair soft and smelling incredible.
    I love that this formula contains no sulfates, parabens, mineral oil, petroleum, dyes, and gluten. This is better for me, my hair and for the environment.

Works well

I’ve been using this after the shampoo. I leave it on for a few minutes and than rinse my hair. My hair is left feeling soft and smooth. I like the scent it leaves behind.

March 01, 2021

Great to hair on the dry end

If you have dry hair, this is great for adding lots of moisture. Its honey based so it smells incredible. Its also good for use on damaged hair that requires repair.

Doesn't Weigh Down

Like with the shampoo, this isn't necessarily a scent I gravitate toward. I love honey's benefits, so I overlook it. I have very fine hair, so I don't use a lot at a time and the pump is easy to use to get the right amount out each time. My hair feels smoother and softer, but it's too soon to tell of other results. Not weighing my thin hair down is half of the battle and one I consider an early success.

February 28, 2021

Finally a good drugstore conditioner!

I think it's the first time in a very long time I like a shampoo/conditioner from Garnier. Not only this is paraben-free but this contains Propolis and Royal Jelly which are one of my favorite ingredients. I have very dry fine hair so this has been amazingly nourishing to my hair especially during this winter!

February 28, 2021

Best conditioner ever!

Sulphate free. Leaves skin so smooth. Detangles hair. Prevent split ends. Tames fizz. Restores softness. Reduce softness. Nourish hair. Creamy formula . Everyday use.