Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair Reviews
#22 in Shampoo

Our most iconic blends, without harsh sulfates, provides 72H of intense nourishment. With each wash, bring back healthy, virgin-like hair. Sulfate free shampoos are a great alternative for hair that is sensitive and/or colour-treated.

Whole Blends Remède Sans Sulfate Shampoing Trésors de Miel pour cheveux abîmés
Nos mélanges les plus emblématiques, formulés sans sulfates agressifs, fournissent 72 h de nutrition intense. À chaque lavage, retrouvez la santé naturelle de vos cheveux. Les shampoings sans sulfates sont une excellente solution pour les cheveux sensibles et/ou colorés.

You may also like GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS SULFATE FREE REMEDY HONEY TREASURES CONDITIONER
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Great shampoo

Love everything from the Whole Blends line! This shampoo smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft! The best part is it’s sulfate-free!
    I received this complimentary product for review purpose

THE PUMP IS GREAT

I absolutely love the new pump. There’s no slippery hands and dropping of the bottle anymore ! It’s also a great way to control how much product I use with each wash. I love the scent of this product and it washed my hair thoroughly. Also love that the bottle is made with recycled content ! I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review

Smells nice

The conditioners for me don’t necessarily make my super damaged dry hair magically better, the are very average drugstore conditioners in terms of performance.

However , I will continue to repurchase them because Omg they smell amazing. The maple one makes your hair smell so sweet and gourmand.

February 19, 2021

Greener Bottle but not the best smell

I like that Garnier is committing to greener beauty and the packaging of this bottle is 100% recycled. However, I'm not the biggest fan of the smell -it's quite strong and a bit artificial. Not sure if I would repurchase

February 17, 2021

Lovely smelling and repaired hair

First and foremost, I love that the Whole Blends products are made with carefully selected and sourced ingredients that will help my hair to flourish all while having less harmful impact to the planet. The Repairing Shampoo Honey Treasures smells so sweet and lovely of honey even after a couple of days after having washed my hair. My hair feels soft and lightweight!

Bouteille recyclée

Pour commencer, j’adore le format des bouteilles avec la pompe ça facilite beaucoup de travail sous la douche. Sent très bon et laisse les cheveux doux et en santé

Really great!

I received this product complimentary for testing purposes - all thoughts and opinions are my own.

I really enjoyed using this shampoo, it lathered really nicely, I LOVE the scent! The light honey scent left over is fantastic. I love the packaging as well it’s very cute and eye catching, I also really enjoy the pump! The texture was very smooth as well

Smells Amazing

This Garnier Whole Blends Sulfate Free Remedy Honey Treasures Shampoo for Damaged Hair smells absolutely divine and makes my hair feel so clean and smooth afterwards. I love it! Will definitely buy again! I`m in love!

Love it!

I was apprehensive to try this product because I’ve had nothing but bad experiences with sulphate-free shampoos - they don’t lather, they irritate my scalp, etc. Well, I have to say I was smitten with this one! It smells absolutely delicious (like lightly sweetened coconut), lathers well and is gentle to the hair and scalp. It leaves my hair clean, but not dried out. It takes a little longer to rinse off than regular sulphate shampoo, but that’s perfectly fine with me!

February 16, 2021

Show your hair some love

I used this shampoo few times and it is amazing. My hair is so shiny and feels very soft. This shampoo is so hydrating and really helped bring back moisture to my hair. It repairs and protects my hair. Sulfate free, made with 🐝 wax and honey 🍯.

#garnierfan2021 #gotitfree