General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal

General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal Reviews

Ranked #96 out of 369 in Cereal

April 09, 2017

Having just found out that my son is gluten intolerant, this was a great find! It tastes like a treat and he doesn't feel deprived. Its a good snack to have in a baggie in the car also.

January 25, 2017

I recently tried these to add something fun to my breakfast. I am gluten free and needed something other than oatmeal or toast. These are pretty good, they taste very much like cocoa powder and leave the milk tasting off afterwards, but the cereal itself is tasty and easy to throw in a baggy dry and take to work with me. My kids also liked it, so that was a plus, and the price wasn't all that bad, comparable with other cereals.

September 24, 2016

My son and I really enjoy this cereal. I like that it is a mix of regular Chex as well as the chocolate. This tends to keep the sweetness down to a good level so that it is not too sugary. My only issue is that I wish it came in a bigger box as I find that we run out too easily and how to go back and get more.

August 08, 2016

I was so lucky to get a coupon @saveca for a NEW cereal @GeneralMills. I found it @Walmart . This is my new favorite cereal @General Mills (Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal) it is soooo good. Normally I do not like chocolate breakfast cereals but to my and my family surprise we all really loved this cereal. #CHEXChocolate Cereal is made with no artificial flavors or colors, it is also #glutenfree. It stay so crunchy in milk and it is really a tasty cereal I will be buying @General Mills Chex Chocolate (NEW) Cereal again and again. You have to try this cereal for yourself you will be pleased.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr