General Mills Cinnamon Toast Crunch Reviews
Ranked #277 in Cereal

September 18, 2017

So yum!

So crunchy and a great breakfast cereal!
    It is full of sugar but so delicious. Great for kids and adults alike!
    Great with milk, but also on its own too!

September 18, 2017

Love it but I only buy it when it is on sale

This is seriously only of my favorite cereals! However as with most cereals these days they are expensive! I don't buy any very much any more but I will only buy it when it is on sale.

May 06, 2017

OMG, I love cinnamon toast crunch. It's my guilty pleasure go to cereal. Its sweet, delicious and packed with cinnamon. I love it best as soon as my milk hits the bowl. Doesn't stay crunchy too long but then again it doesn't last too long in my bowl anyway lol. I could eat this every morning but ofcourse it's more of a treat than a viable nutritional breakfast option.

August 12, 2016

These little squares of joy are my guilty pleasure - I could eat them by the handful just plain, but a big bowlful on Saturday morning makes me feel like a kid again. I definitely don't think they're an "all the time" breakfast, but as a treat it's one of my personal favourite cereals.

February 09, 2016

I am a huge fan of cereal and the more unhealthy the more I like them which is why I only purchase them every now and than. These are so good, crunchy and packed with cinnamon flavour. These are also a big hit with the rest of the family.

January 04, 2015

My grandson loves this cereal. I buy it every week for him. My smaller grandson, I keep it in a Ziploc baggie as a snack for when we are out and about. He loves it too.

September 11, 2014

Lots of cinnamon. I buy this all the time for my kids they love it.

September 09, 2014

We all love this cereal. It is a great combination of sweet and cinnamon.

June 22, 2014

Delicious tasting cereal! Not the greatest if you're looking for something healthy, but excellent if you're looking for a little sweet snack.