Glad Extra Large Easy-Tie Garbage Bags Reviews
Ranked #40 in Household Essentials

February 12, 2017

These garbage bags seem to do the job. I haven't had any issues with them so far, they tie nicely and hold a fair amount. I'm not very adventurous when it comes to trying new garbage bags, so as long as these keep working, I will keep buying them.

January 09, 2017

I have a huge garbage bin and these are the perfect accessory, I like the thickness as compared to other brands. It does not tear or break. These are very durable and are definitely worth the price.

January 09, 2017

Glad Extra Large Easy Tie Garbage I use theses bags all the time. They are great for my house hold cause I have lots of garbage and only aloe to put 1 bag out on garbage night so it hold quite a lot! They are on the pricey side but I will continue to buy them,

January 21, 2016

While I find these bags to be slightly pricey, they are super sturdy and hold a lot. I have not had a problem with these ripping and they are in fact very easy to tie.

January 06, 2016

These are the only garbage bags we buy. They are durable and I never have to worry about it ripping .

January 05, 2016

I buy these all the time,they are heavy duty ,they can hold a lot of weight ,I trust that they won't rip ,love this product

July 27, 2015

Good durability. They don't rip so no gross stuff falls out. Kinda pricey, but stands up to family's abuse.

July 15, 2015

I like that they don't rip easily and with the ties I don't have to worry about overfilling or having the tie slip off and garbage everywhere!

July 15, 2015

They are strong and are easy to open and use

May 05, 2015

I love the durability of these garbage bags! They have never broken on us before! They can also fit a lot of garbage!