Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

October 08, 2019

Workhorse cream, not dainty

I like Glysomed Hand Cream with Chamomile & Glycerine, but I don't love it.

It serves its purpose of being a good cream when your hands are desperately dry, but it doesn't absorb quickly. The smell is definitely on the medicinal side as well. It's a workhorse cream not a pretty cream.

I will keep buying it for exactly that reason, and it's also good on elbows, knees, ankles and as a foot cream,if you run out of your usual one. But keep another cream around as a daily hand cream.

June 26, 2019

Cannot live without

I got super dry hand due to work, gotta wash hands often. Cannot easily find something to replace it with it’s texture, tho now that after using for a few years, kind of feel that it doesn’t really moisturize, but it does it’s just to cover my hand feeling dry when I put it on. Still looking for a better one, but yet to find one

March 20, 2019

good for very dry skin

I like the effectiveness of this product. It is lightly scented, but it's one of the few hand lotions that I don't mind the scent. You can definitely tell the difference the glycerine makes. I don't know if it is actually more effective, but it seems to work.

January 01, 2019

Moisturizing but Overpowering

I love Glysomed during the winter months, it definitely does the trick for helping my chapped hands. HOWEVER the scented version is VERY overpowering. I am prone to headaches when things are too perfume scented, and this is definitely scented. I can smell it from across the room when my kids use it and I am not a big fan. For those who work in fragrance free offices, this particular one is not for you. The unscented is MUCH better for those with fragrance sensitivities. It is a little pricier than other brands, but you don't have to reapply as much, it doesn't feel watered down and feels like it protects.

August 29, 2018

Rough & Dry skin No more

After working in a restaurant, my hands became so dry they hurt. All the constant handwashing took a toll on them. I heard about Glysomed and decided to try it out. I would apply the product before going to work and before going to sleep. My hand were back to normal, well BETTER than normal. Not rough or dry but smooth and soft.

May 08, 2018

On The Fence....

This hand cream really does moisturize dry skin, especially around my cuticles. It has a nice thick consistency. The only downside is that it leaves a slightly greasy residue that doesn't actually absorb into my skin. It has a slight fragrance that is mild and fresh. I would suggest the tube over the tub. The tub can get a little messy!

March 28, 2018

Too Greasy

Works great for the long term but very greasy. Its a great bedtime after shower hand cream when you are not going to touch things. Which is what I do but never during the day. Too bad!

March 05, 2018

Good for winter

This product is great for the dryness of the hands that always happen in the winter. It's thicker then most hand creams but that also means that it lasts longer. My hand get very dry and cracked and this cream actually helps.

December 06, 2017

Good for those with very dry hands

This hand cream is really good for those who have eczema or extremely sensitive skin. It is also good for those in professions where they need to wash their hands a lot. The cream is really thick and it coats your hands. This means that is stays on longer even if you wash your hands. If your hands are not really dry I find this hand cream burns a little bit because it is meant for drier skin. If you also like a cream that goes into your skin right away and you cannot feel, this might not be the one for you. This hand cream is thick and takes time to absorb so it leaves your hands feeling like there is cream on them. You can find this at Walmart or almost any drug store. I have seen packages pre-made with this cream around Christmas.

December 05, 2017

Intense moisture.

This cream is really thick and seems to sit on top of the skin. I personally like a cream that moisturizes but absorbs into the skin. Although this cream is not for me it would be perfect for someone who has eczema or extremely chapped hands. Gylsomed hand cream seems to form a protective barrier on the skin making it perfect for those who wash their hands frequently or that need extremely intense hydration.