Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

August 29, 2018

Rough & Dry skin No more

After working in a restaurant, my hands became so dry they hurt. All the constant handwashing took a toll on them. I heard about Glysomed and decided to try it out. I would apply the product before going to work and before going to sleep. My hand were back to normal, well BETTER than normal. Not rough or dry but smooth and soft.

May 08, 2018

On The Fence....

This hand cream really does moisturize dry skin, especially around my cuticles. It has a nice thick consistency. The only downside is that it leaves a slightly greasy residue that doesn't actually absorb into my skin. It has a slight fragrance that is mild and fresh. I would suggest the tube over the tub. The tub can get a little messy!

March 28, 2018

Too Greasy

Works great for the long term but very greasy. Its a great bedtime after shower hand cream when you are not going to touch things. Which is what I do but never during the day. Too bad!

March 05, 2018

Good for winter

This product is great for the dryness of the hands that always happen in the winter. It's thicker then most hand creams but that also means that it lasts longer. My hand get very dry and cracked and this cream actually helps.

December 06, 2017

Good for those with very dry hands

This hand cream is really good for those who have eczema or extremely sensitive skin. It is also good for those in professions where they need to wash their hands a lot. The cream is really thick and it coats your hands. This means that is stays on longer even if you wash your hands. If your hands are not really dry I find this hand cream burns a little bit because it is meant for drier skin. If you also like a cream that goes into your skin right away and you cannot feel, this might not be the one for you. This hand cream is thick and takes time to absorb so it leaves your hands feeling like there is cream on them. You can find this at Walmart or almost any drug store. I have seen packages pre-made with this cream around Christmas.

December 05, 2017

Intense moisture.

This cream is really thick and seems to sit on top of the skin. I personally like a cream that moisturizes but absorbs into the skin. Although this cream is not for me it would be perfect for someone who has eczema or extremely chapped hands. Gylsomed hand cream seems to form a protective barrier on the skin making it perfect for those who wash their hands frequently or that need extremely intense hydration.

October 24, 2017

Lasting

I have the tall standing container one and keep it beside my bathroom sink in the winter to stop dry skin on my fingers. It's a very thick formula, the glycerin soap of lotions. It's harder to rub in than other lotions, so it wouldn't work as a body lotion. But it's this thick stay-putness that makes it perfect for the hands b/c it doesn't disappear but leaves a protective layer on the hands.

September 12, 2017

Great but greasy at first!

Great hand cream. Has a great fragrance and leaves hands so soft. Only complaint is it leaves a greasy feel when you first apply it. Once it soaks in it is amazing.

August 13, 2017

The best moisturizer for hands, but...

I have used this hand cream for a couple of years now and cannot find anything that is the same consistency, which I love. It keeps my hands soft, even in winter. However lately, I've really been reading labels and checking ingredients and sure enough...it has parabens in it (which I'm trying to cut out). I haven't replaced it yet because I can't find anything I like as much, but that is the one big drawback otherwise this would be perfect! One tube lasts forever too because you don't need much.

May 27, 2017

Recommended this to everyone and 100% of them now use it. Best way to use it...wash your hands in warm water...dry and immediately put a tiny dab on the back of each hands and blend in, wait a few minutes and suddenly your hands will be powder soft. THE BEST HANDCREAM EVER, not expensive, and doesn't smell at all.