Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

January 29, 2020

Excellent for dry hands

Our whole family lives this product...Everyone from teenage boys to mom and dad! Great for winter time and love the scent. Would definitely recommend.

January 18, 2020

Glysomed Hand Cream

Hey girls! First of all, I am a girl that has a condition that has to do with sweaty hands. In my early teenage years, My mother even had me go to the doctor to find out whether there is anything that would stop my hands from sweating excessively especially in stressful situations. So I had this medicine that i used for a little bit until I didn't want to anymore. So as you can see, I was not used to having dry hands. That's why this lotion is the one I keep coming back to all the time. I also don't like lotions that are too perfume-y. This is my favourite lotion because it gives me the moisture I need and it doesn't have a strong fragrance to it. I carry it with me wherever I go and it has always come in handy. It is definitely my go-to and for the price at Walmart, you cannot go wrong!! <3

January 06, 2020

My go to hand cream for winter

This is the only hand cream I reach for I the winter months. It quickly and effectively fills in cracks on my hands without causing any burning or itching. One or two applications will get me through the day and keeps my hands soft and supple. The only draw back is if you use even a little bit too much product can feel very thick and greasy...a little goes a long way.

January 03, 2020

Perfect for dry hands in the winter!

I have been using this hand cream for years, i can never find another hand cream with as good of a formula as glysomed. It works wonders on dry and cracked hands after being in the cold for hours! the scent is very minimal. it absorbs quickly, but leaves a slight glaze on your hands and continuously moisturizes.

January 03, 2020

Cannot find anything comparable

I've been using Glysomed hand cream for years. It does feel a little "slimey" but it's a small price to pay for something that heals and protects my skin. I haven't found anything else that is comparable in terms of value and quality.

October 04, 2019

The BEST hand cream ever!

This is it! The BEST hand cream in the world. I have a very dry hand and unfortunately I live in Canada where the climate is very dry. After spending lots of money trying all different kinds of hand cream, I'm so glad I found Glysomed! This hand cream saved me. It also helps a lot when my eczema flares up.

June 26, 2019

Love this lotion it's so great for my dry chapped hands

I would buy this especially if I had chapped dry hands and I use it on my hands at night and my elbows cuz they get so cracked and dry. I love that it's not super expensive it works and comes In a variety of sizes for at home or in your purse for on the go.

June 13, 2019

Hands are soft again

I have very dry skin specially hands during winter are terrible. I have tried many products but Glysomed was at recuse. Absolutely rely on it during those cold winter days

May 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product again.

Excellent hand cream. My go-to for dry hands. It comes in many sizes. I usually keep a travel size in my purse. I have also tried the Glysomed foot cream version and found that quite good, as well. I recommend Glysomed.

April 16, 2019

Does a great job on very dry skin

I purchased this to use on my extremely dry hands during the winter. It does an amazing job with restoring moisture in my hands to relieve the dry skin. The scent is very subtle which is great. It is thick moisturizer. It does take a bit of time to absorb fully by the skin.