Glysomed Hand Cream Reviews

Glysomed Hand Cream locks in moisture to relieve and help prevent dry skin. The triple-action formula of Glycerin, Silicone, and Chamomile provides indispensable care for rough and dry hands. Helps to restore softness, leaving skin feeling silky smooth. Chamomile helps to soothe and calm dry, irritated skin.

April 07, 2018

Main lisse garentie

Que dire de ma crème à main préféré qui est le Glysomed il est agréable au toucher il absorbe l'humidité de la peau l'odeur est agréable ces valeurs sont sûre le prix est abordable

April 04, 2018

Amazing stuff. Real nice stuff.

This little green bottle works wonders on cracked skin. It’s gentle formula will leave your skin feeling smooth and speed healing. I highly recommend Glysomed to everybody!

March 28, 2018

One of my favourite hand cream products on the market!

Who hates when their hands are dry and cracked? I definitely do. Winter time is not my friend! My hands get super dry and flakey. I tend to have a hard time finding a hand cream that works well for me and my sensitive skin. I was given glysomed products as a christmas present this year and decided to open it recently to try it out. This stuff keeps my hands insanely smooth and silky all day long!! It even leaves a beautiful healthy shine after which isnt greasy at all, just looks really nice! I would highly recommend this products, and other ones in this line of skincare for anyone with super sensitive skin to non sensitive. All skin types approved. 5 stars for me!

March 28, 2018

Too Greasy

Works great for the long term but very greasy. Its a great bedtime after shower hand cream when you are not going to touch things. Which is what I do but never during the day. Too bad!

March 09, 2018

Perfecr hand cream

It smells great,great for very dry hands and more important it keeps hand smooth for long time. It is awesome specially in winter when nothing help. I love it

March 09, 2018

Want Smoother Skin? This Product is for You!

The formula used for this hand cream is unusual from others I've used before. It starts off as a gel-like solid and once massaged in your palm, the texture and feeling of it changed to something more slippery or liquid. This was definitely a surprise for me.

However, this product was able to restore the cracks and dryness of my hands overnight and left me with smooth, softer skin in the morning!

March 06, 2018

Great for your dried out hands

I have dry skin in general but my hands are the worst. I use this hand cream every night before bed and it makes them so soft. If I don't use it I get a lot of hang nails.

The BEST hand cream!

I have been using this handcream for ages, and will never go back!! Hands down the best hand cream out there for the dry winter days. A must have for anyone who suffers from dry hands!!

Good for winter

This product is great for the dryness of the hands that always happen in the winter. It's thicker then most hand creams but that also means that it lasts longer. My hand get very dry and cracked and this cream actually helps.

March 05, 2018

Good product. Great price.

I wash my hands a lot. This hand cream can keep up with me and keeps my hands soft and protected. Nice light scent. Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.