Goo Gone Spray  Gel

Goo Gone Spray Gel Reviews

Ranked #854 out of 1031 in Misc

September 29, 2015

We use this fantastic spray at work and I also use it at home. #GooGone "Spray Gel" quickly removes price stickers of our floors where I work. It is also wonderful for removing sticky leftover scotch tape residue of our windows from posting sale signs. At home I use it to remove labels off jars , stickers of mirrors or off my car windows. Just love this product. It really works !

September 29, 2015

I bought this to remove some tape from my floor. Although it helped remove it a bit, I still had to scrub quite a bit before it all came off. It finally did the job but I think I was expecting it to work a bit faster.

April 28, 2015

This is a wonder product! It has so many uses & love this product. Great for removing sticky stickers.

April 28, 2015

I really like this spray gel version. Gets tough sticky residue off with ease. Safely removes any stickers as if they were never stuck on. I highly recommend this product. So handy to have in your home.

April 27, 2015

I love this product, I save all my jars and unfortunately when you peel the labels off of jars it tends to leave behind the sticky residue. But Goo Gone gets rid of that residue in breeze. It is so easy to use, for so many different things. Gets rid of stuck on gum on furniture, helps get wallpaper of the wall.

February 19, 2014

I am recently renovating the house. I am one of those people that used double sided sticky foam pads to hang decorations and pictures etc. I ran into an issue of getting the sticky off the wall. I remember this product working wonders on permanent marker when my son decides to draw his feet on my lovely wood floors, so i tried it on my wall. I am very impressed with the outcome, the sticky part came off with hardly and work at all, and did not take the paint off or leave residue.

April 29, 2013

I absolutely LOVE this product! I have it in the house at ALL times!!!

It's gotten out OLD grease stains from clothes, that have been washed before!!! It has gotten out ever single stain I have EVER used it on!!

This stuff has SAVED soooo much of my wardrobe! It's so easy to use! Spray it on, let it sit a minute, then wash your clothes as normal.

I recommend it to EVERYONE!

August 02, 2012

A MUST in every girls arsenal of cleaning supplies! It does what it says! It gets rid of goo. Sticker goo, crayons, lipstick, gum, I've even used it on tree sap and dripped leg wax! It says not to use is on silk, leather, suede or rubber and to always test a small patch on other surfaces before using. It only takes a little, my 236ml bottle has lasted years! Great product for the price!

October 26, 2011

Goo gone is a line of products that takes care of sticky, greasy and gummy messes, and goodness knows we have a lot of that around here.

When my kids were younger, they were REALLY into stickers, so we have a lot of stickers and residue around here. So, I jumped on the chance to try out Goo Gone Spray Gel, especially because we have old stickers on our bed, and in my daughter's car.

When I used Goo Gone Spray Gel to remove stickers from an iPod stereo, the stickers came off quite nicely, and the stereo wasn't damaged. However, you might want to test a spot just in case, if you're planning to use it on something valuable to you. It's not meant to be used on silk, leather, suede or rubber, just so you know.

We've been very pleased with the product, and I'm currently using it to get some really old stickers off a brass bed frame, and it's been amazing so far! It has a nice citrus smell. It's a little greasy, but that's how it works and it wipes right off.