Good Host Iced Tea

Good Host Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 206 in Soft Drinks

March 30, 2017

I drink a glass of Good Host Iced Tea every single day. I kid you not, this must be the best iced tea ever made. I refuse to purchase to any other brand, and stock up on the biggest container I can find. This is $2 off at Costco right now, and plan to purchase one on my next shopping trip while it's on sale!

January 02, 2016

This is the only brand of iced tea I buy! The other brands don't taste nearly as good. I think I go through a can a week!

January 02, 2016

My favourite drink in the summer served over ice. Very sweet and full of sugar but delicious!

December 24, 2015

love the taste of this iced tea. definitely my first pick for iced tea! would buy it again!

May 29, 2014

I have a big family & it's hard to find 1 drink that everyone in the family likes! But let me tell you I found it in the good host iced tea! Everyone loves it! It's not to sweet & not to lemony.. It's got the perfect combination of tea & lemon flavor! If you have a Costco card , that's the cheapest place to buy it, but it's pretty reasonable everywhere!!

May 31, 2012

I love this powdered drink mix, it tastes better than any powdered drink mix I've tried. Reasonably priced and found in almost every grocery store

What was your baby's 1st food

Wish shopping app

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

Lhay added a new review for
    Axe Body Wash - Anarchy