got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #1670 out of 2556 in Hair Care

Wish your hair looked like the sex kitten that you really are? Fake it with got2b 2 sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray. Create seductress styles with full, sexy hold or just freeze your glamorous 'do into place. Ooh la la!

June 16, 2017

My favorite hairspray!

Love this hairspray. Especially for my bangs. I touch and move my bangs all day and there are no white flakes at all! I have that problem with every other hairspray I have tried. This one is awesome!

May 29, 2017

I love this! It gives my hair lots of volume while feeling light weight! Also makes my hair smell amazing! I am very pleased and I highly recommend this product. In fact I've already bought more!!

September 02, 2016

I love this hairspray. I love everything about it. The smell, look and the hold. I will be buying this hairspray everytime now. It's my new go to hairspray

March 20, 2016

This is my new favorite hair spray. i love it, love it, love it. It dries fast, no foul smell, not sticky. my hair always looks great with the product and holds all day.

2.8/5

January 30, 2016

I don't use hair spray too often, but this worked really well. As I remember the price was not all that bad really.

2.7/5

December 02, 2015

got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray;

it DOES create volume, so get prepared for massive volume!!

I am not too fond of the hair scent after using this hair spray, but on days I am going somewhere and want that volume look this is a great hair spray! Stays put and holds the volume

December 02, 2015

I love using this hair spray,it holds my hair all day long and gives me the look that I want.

July 29, 2015

got2b is the only brand I use for hairspray now - the hold is great and it doesn't smell like horrible chemicals, which is a big plus! Reasonable price point. I'd also recommend trying the got2b volume powder, which works well with the hairspray.

June 10, 2015

Hard to find a good hairspray that does what it says. This stuff is amazing for volume and hold!

October 22, 2014

great hold, smells good too!!!