got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray Reviews
#1627 in Hair Care

Wish your hair looked like the sex kitten that you really are? Fake it with got2b 2 sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray. Create seductress styles with full, sexy hold or just freeze your glamorous 'do into place. Ooh la la!

December 14, 2017

Volume for days!

This product is amazing! It made my usual flat limp hair look professionally styled and it stayed all day! I also loved how it didnt give my hair that sticky crunchy feel most hair sprays do.

December 14, 2017

the best hairspray

This got2be voluptuous hairspray works wonders for my daughters fine hair. Also works great for mine and my husbands hair. It's good to have something that works for everyone

December 10, 2017

great for volume

this hairspray is almost perfect, but i find that it ends up making my hair sticky and hard to brush out afterwards other then that it is the perfect hairspray !

June 16, 2017

My favorite hairspray!

Love this hairspray. Especially for my bangs. I touch and move my bangs all day and there are no white flakes at all! I have that problem with every other hairspray I have tried. This one is awesome!

May 29, 2017

I love this! It gives my hair lots of volume while feeling light weight! Also makes my hair smell amazing! I am very pleased and I highly recommend this product. In fact I've already bought more!!

September 02, 2016

I love this hairspray. I love everything about it. The smell, look and the hold. I will be buying this hairspray everytime now. It's my new go to hairspray

March 20, 2016

This is my new favorite hair spray. i love it, love it, love it. It dries fast, no foul smell, not sticky. my hair always looks great with the product and holds all day.

2.8/5

January 30, 2016

I don't use hair spray too often, but this worked really well. As I remember the price was not all that bad really.

2.7/5

December 02, 2015

got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hair Spray;

it DOES create volume, so get prepared for massive volume!!

I am not too fond of the hair scent after using this hair spray, but on days I am going somewhere and want that volume look this is a great hair spray! Stays put and holds the volume

December 02, 2015

I love using this hair spray,it holds my hair all day long and gives me the look that I want.