got2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse Reviews
Ranked #2116 in Hair Care

Add a boost of volume to any style for that no effort look. For best results work through damp hair followed by a blow-dry.

April 17, 2016

Love to use this product, and work it directly into my hair roots! I have EXTREMELY thin and limp hair, and I find that this product really does work wonders... It also isn't sticky, which leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth, and also pretty hydrated. great product!

April 17, 2016

This mousse is good and gives a nice firm curl which is not too stiff, however it tends to be a little sticky at the end of the day. Smells nice and price is good!

July 17, 2015

This product sure added volume to my fine limp hair. Will definitely use again.

1.5/5

March 28, 2014

I borrowed this mousse from a friend and did not care for it. It did not help with volume at all. It would not help hold my style and it left my hair with a weird texture all day. I would not buy nor would I recommend this mousse.

February 17, 2014

Works quite well on my really curly hair without leaving it heavy. It's a good product overall.

May 24, 2012

This mousse is fantastic. Very good thickness and hold with a nice smell. Keeps curls nice without the white flakes other cheaper mousse leave.