got2b Dazzling Shine Spray Reviews

Ranked #1282 out of 2553 in Hair Care

GOT2B DAZZLING SHINE SP 6OZ

July 16, 2017

Get the shine without the greasy feeling!

I used to use this religiously in high school to add a little bit of shine to my hair. I washed it every night, so I found that sometimes my hair would get to be very dry and dull. This solved the problem without making my hair feel unclean or like it was saturated with product. Also, people would tell me that my hair smelled really nice whenever I used this spray. This is particularly nice for people with curly or dry hair, but honestly, anyone with any hair type can use it. I wish göt2b was cruelty-free so that I could buy this again!

May 25, 2017

I have been using this product for about 5 years now and it is the most effective shine spray that I have found to date. You do have to use a light hand tho! I spray about 5 sprays into my hands, rub them together and then run my hands through my hair. Great stuff!!!

April 22, 2017

It is REALLY average. It is not amazing but not terrible. It does help with flyaways but it doesn't really add shine nor is your hair dazzling. I got it on sale and if I WERE to repurchase it, it would also be on sale and not regular price. I have used it for close to a year now and I am only half way through so that I a bonus. I guess my favourite thing about it is the spray, it gives you a real fine mist which is really nice. Ultimately, I wouldn't recommend this to my girlfriends...

March 06, 2017

I bought this product because of fly always and frizz..I does work good but if you use to much can make your hair look oily..the shine it gives my hair is nice..and it make your hair soft..you can use this on wet or dry hair.

2.3/5

February 21, 2017

I picked up Got 2 Be Dazzling Shine spray to try to help the frizz that not only I suffer from, but my daughter has the same issue. It must be used on wet hair for it to have any effect at all. It was not the solution we were looking for and were quite disappointed by the product and won't be buying it again. However if you use it on wet hair, when your hair dries it will not be frizzy.

January 15, 2017

I've used this spray on and off again since high school. With a light hand it makes your hair soft and shiny, without a greasy residue. The scent is light and sweet, not at all strong or overpowering.

January 07, 2017

Stops frizz and adds shine. What more could you ask? I love how it makes my hair feel and it doesn't have a strong odour. one of the few hair products that I continually replace!

September 12, 2016

I love this spray because firstly is smells amazing amd it leaves my hair so shiny! I have really thick hair and sometimes my hair looks so frizzy and dull. When I put this spray in my hair it adds so much shine and it removes all the frizz! I use it daily, I don't know what I'd do without it!

1.3/5

March 07, 2016

I wanted to like this spray.
    CONS: smells like fish, makes hair greasy after a while
    PROS: does provide incredible shine
    It absolutely stinks, my BF requested that I not use it because it smelled so bad. The shine is not worth the smell or greasy-ness.

January 08, 2016

This is an awesome shine spray. It doesn't leave my hair feeling weighed down or greasy. Just shiny. I love it. It is hard to clean off my tile floor though!