got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray Reviews
#1 in Hairspray

• Formulated without parabens or sulfates
  • For touchable control
  • Lightweight formula and helps protect hair from drying out
  • No residue and no stickiness

Get touchable control with göt2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray! This fast-drying hairspray is color safe and helps protect hair from drying out. The lightweight formula keeps your style in place without feeling sticky!

You may also like got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder

March 07, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Hold is the key word

I would recommend this product because of its constant hold ability all day long. Even when I’m at work one day sprinkling in my hair still look great as I ran into work to get out of the storm. I would recommend this to anyone that great looking hair without a protection and continued softness.

March 07, 2020

I would definitely buy this again...I love it alot

I definitely recommended got 2 b it is amazing so manageable and smells great keeps my hair looking amazing....I bought it a couple of times and my daughter used it and loved it also...she said it was a great product and she has purchased it many times and said she is going to use it all the time and was happy I told her about it

March 06, 2020

Yes i.ll buy more

This Hairspray is ideal 4 adding volume and wow to your hair without needing to wash it too soon as it doesn't have a sticky feeling like a finishing hair spray. You can really lay it on and still have the feeling of softness. It reminds me of elnett buy L'Oreal.

March 06, 2020

N'hésitez pas l'achat de tous produits Schwarzkopf, la compagnie excelle dans tous les produits coiffants. J'ai suivi des cours de coiffure et se sont ces produits que nous utilisions.

March 05, 2020

Keeps its promise!

This is exactly the kind of product that I needed for my hair. I have fairly long hair that has a lot of attitude. I usually have to heat style it to get it to behave, and then the next issue is to hold that style but still allow movement. Flex Insta Hold does the trick!