4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Read the directions

I totally used this product wrong the first time. Do not sprinkle directly into hair haha despite using it wrong it gave me so much lift in my root area! Never seen a product quite like this one before. Long lasting. Doesn’t leave your hair feeling gross

pas sur

J'ai entendu beaucoup de bonnes critiques sur ce produit et j'ai donc pensé l'essayer. Ce produit fonctionne, mais j'ai remarqué qu'il ne dure pas très longtemps. Pour être juste, je l'utilise probablement mal et / ou mes cheveux ne sont tout simplement pas le bon type pour obtenir les avantages que les autres ressentent. J'ai suivi les instructions sur la bouteille mais cela ne semblait pas faire grand-chose.

Approved!!!

Product tested successfully and really approved!
    It’s really easy to use it and to let your hair natural a with volume only using this product. I sure going to buy others when mine is done!

New and Fun idea

I received this product free to use in exchange for my honest opinion from Chick Advisor. I thought this product was really fun and interesting. I really liked that the powder was disappearing and left no residue at all, even on brown hair. That was great and the fact that there was no scent with it was also great. The volume was not super amazing but a little lift was there. Enough to make it fun and easy to incorporate.

3.2/5

A bit drying.

I was really curious about this one. It's a lightweight white powder that disappears in your palm when rubbed together. You can literally still feel it there even though you can't see it anymore. It has a smooth like texture and I rubbed it on the roots of my hair. It really did help boost up the volume. Throughout the day my hair felt a little extra dry so for curly girls I do recommend using this the day before wash day. I don't think I would use this often because my curls give me volume naturally. However I do most certainly recommend this for anyone with thin, flat hair!

Poudre remontante

J’ai essayer la poudre remontante de Göt2b. En la frottant dans l’es main elle disparais ensuite on l’applique dans le cuire chevelu pour donner du volume ! A trois reprise j’en nest remis en me disant que je n’avais sûrement pas assez appliquer , je n’est peu être pas la bonne technique mes je n’est eu aucun résultat apparent ! Je suis déçu si vous avez des conseil de comment mieu l’appliquer je suis preneuse ! Sinon l’odeur étais très bien et la texture aussi ! En espèrent que mes prochain teste sois plus concluent ! Merci chickadvisor pour se beau #cadeau !

Saskatchewan, Canada

Did not work

I got this free from chickadvisor for my honest review, this is the first time i have ever seen a product like this, it is actually quite neat. You shake well put some in your hands rub your hands together and add to roots of you hair to add volume. It is scent free and when you rub the powder in your hand it does dissolve good and doesnt leave any residue on your hands or hair, so that is very nice. To be honest tho it did not make a diffrence in my hair tho so i wont be buying this, hoping it has worked for other people

Really neat product!

I received this as part of a Chick Advisor campaign, but ended up really liking it! I had never heard of a product like this to add volume to dry hair, but it ended up working really well for me! I usually shower every day because I find that my hair looks really lifeless after being brushed out on day 2, but this has solved that problem! You can put it in using your fingers (as advised on the packaging) or sprinkle it directly into your hair for extra volume! It worked great to give a boost of volume, and I look forward to using it to try more exciting hairstyles! Would definitely recommend giving it a try if you have limp or lifeless hair that could use a volume boost!

2.8/5

March 26, 2020

Too good to be true

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for review purposes. I loved how the powder disappeared and left no residue on my hair but it didn't show any signs of volume increase or fullness which was a turn off.

March 26, 2020

Innovative Product

I received this product from ChickAdvisor and Got2be for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I found this product to be quite innovative as I had never had the opportunity to use a product like this before. There was not a strong scent to this product, which would be good for people that are scent-free. This product was fairly easy to apply and not too messy. I found this product did give my hair some lift, although it was not long lasting. I do not have very thick hair so I was expecting slightly better results. I thought this product actually dried out my hair a bit. Since this product is so different, I am not sure I would buy it again. I would rather style my hair with a blow dryer and then use hair spray for hold. It would be worth trying if you are interested, but I don't think this product is suited for my needs.