4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

March 28, 2020

Roots as high as the sky

I have never found a product that has worked so well. I swear I gained 3 inches of height from using this. No greasy,sticky,stiff feeling. Just lift and shine and a great hair day.

Got2b is my favourite brand

For every got2b product, I have never been let down by got2b so my expectations were high. But I have never tried a got2b lift powder so I was afraid and the powder being white. It work out really well though, it blend and took away an grease.

Instant volume

I have never used a volume powder before I must say I am sold. It makes my hair look so fresh with added volume and it takes so little to make that happen. I was concerned at first because of it being a white powder and having dark hair that it may not blend well but it totally did leaving no white residue behind. I am very pleased with the product.

GOT2B POWDER'FUL VOLUMIZING STYLING POWDER

I've never used a styling powder before so I was unsure what to expect, but this seems to do what it promises. Oiliness faded with the powder, which blended in very well even with my dark hair. My hair tends to get flat, but this also instantly lifted it and added volume at the roots. I'm quite impressed by this little package.

Amazing

This was my first time using a styling powder. And what better way then to start with GOT2B POWDER'FUL VOLUMIZING STYLING POWDER.
    It did the trick for me. I loved it,
    Loved the can also, its so pretty.. And it works well too.
    My hair are very difficult to style as they easily slip out but this helped.
    Definitely recommending it.

Instant volume

I got to try this along with the hairspray sent to me to try and review. This product is wonderful my hair is really fine and lacks volume but when I add this powder to it, it adds instant volume. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy if anything it helps with grease. It doesn’t leave any visible residue unlike some other products that do the same. I would recommend it to others. And I will purchase again.

March 28, 2020

It will help you get rid of the oiliness very quickly!

I am glad that Chickadvisor sent me Schwarzkopf products to try them for free and give my honest opinion. Schwarzkopf is one of the most famous hair styling brands in the world, especially in Europe.
    I tried göt2b Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder on my oily hair as I needed a quick „degreasing“, and I really like it because it works the same as dry shampoo. I don’t know if it gives any volume to a flat hair as my hair has the volume and it is very thick, but what I know is that it does an amazing job on oily hair. If you are looking for a product that will help you get rid of the oiliness very quickly, this is the right product for you!
    #gotitfree

Fantastic hair product!!

Got this product free from chickadvisor and to try. I am very impressed on how much amount of volume it adds to my hair. I will try to buy more of this when mine runs out in the future

March 27, 2020

Miracle product! Boosts hair volume in second!

Schwarzkopf got2b instant lift volumizing styling powder is a miracle product. I never thought a powder could make so much difference to the hair until I used it. The powder is easy to use and makes your hair look fresh and volumized in seconds. The packaging is handbag-friendly and will be extremely useful in summers when you need an instant lift. For best results, use it on dry hair.

March 27, 2020

MUST BUY!!

Thank you @chickadvisor for letting me try got2b instant lift powder.

I LOVE this product. It comes in a powder form. You sprinkle it on your roots and distribute all over with your hands. It is white powder which blends well in my dark hair.

I do have thin hair so this gives me perfect VOLUMINOUS look. I do recommend using dry shampoo if your hair are really oily and then apply this.
    Only downside, it’s a little sticky on your hands which is fine for me. But actually amazing product if you have less/thin hair.
    @chickadvisor #MebyMe #got2bestyle