4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

0.5/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Did not work

I did not find this product made a difference in my hair I have thicker hair strands and have great volume already so I did no notice a difference. I will be giving this product to a flat hair friend to try

Its a 2 in 1 deal

I really loved this product. I am a working woman and managing my hair sometimes is a problem with busy schedule. I used this one on my oily hair and it works like magic. It smells amazing and gives my hair a fresh look. It lasted for two days. I am surprised at its effectiveness. Very impressive.

March 19, 2020

Great product very. Very good. It does exactly what it says it will do. It holds well. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. Plus the bottle is quite large

Hello Volume

First off it definitely does what is advertised - Instant Volume! It’s very tacky feeling once applied which is totally normal for this type of product, and it’s why it works! A little bit goes a long way! This product is definitely something I would keep on hand especially for day 2 of my hair care routine when my hair looses its freshly washed natural volume. Overall another great product by Schwarzkopf.

Volumizing

This product was a bit difficult to use, as someone who doesn’t frequently use volumizing powders
    The packaging is similar to a baby powder bottle and it seems that a bit too much product cane out when shaked. When applying to my hair it felt like there was too much product and some was falling on my clothing and my face
    However, once put in my hair, my hair was definitely more voluminous! And there was no noticeable white residue!

Indiana, United States

Love to love it

Do you struggle with volume and how to style your hair? this product is the holy grail. Will give you the desired volume to be able to do those crazy styles you have always desired. The powder is weightless and gives your hair texture that volume from the roots. Love it.

Love love love

My roots can be quite flat but after using got2b powder'ful I have all the volume I want. This product is super easy to use and doesnt have an overpowering smell like some products.

Give it a try

I used this and thought it was different but it did work. My preference is hairspray tho. It does smell good and hold great tho. Give it a try! It holds well.

Petit volume

Plutôt pratique lorsque je veux garder mes cheveux lousse ça me permet d'aller chercher un petit volume naturel le produit fait très bien ce qu'il dit faire. #cadeau #gotitfree #mebyme #got2bstyle @got2bcanada @chickadvisor

Such a great product !!

I absolutely loved the got2b instant lift powder, when you are trying to get volume in your hair this is a go to product, it created maximized volume at the roots of my hair. I found it easy to apply and long lasting.

#gotitfree #chickadvisor #got2bstyle #mebyme #product #hairspray #stylingpowder @chickadvisor @got2bcanada