4.1/5
got2b POWDER'ful Volumizing Styling Powder Reviews

Change the game of how u style with got2b POWDER'ful volumizing styling powder and take your volume to new heights. This fantastic, weightless formula texturizes each hair strand to create extra volume at the roots, in an instant!

You may also like got2b Flex Insta Hold Hairspray

Wow!

Definitely wow. I really enjoyed this. It did everything it claimed and gave me instant volume. At first I was apprehensive because of the interesting consistency which I’ve never experienced but it worked like a charm. Definitely a new staple for me!

Got 2 b

Loved this powder my hair is dark but works great! I absolutely love it! Leaves my hair lifted and looking great! I absolutely recommend for all ! Use it!

0.5/5

April 09, 2020

I already wrote a review so I don’t understand why it’s gone

This product was absolutely awful and I’ve already written a review and now it’s disappeared so that’s awesome. I hated the feeling of it in my hair I felt like I was damaging it When I brushed it. It felt cheap baby powder does better I’m very disappointed

April 09, 2020

Cool product - hair powder!

I got the pleasure to try Got2b's Powder'ful Volumizing Styling Powder. I've never tried a styling powder before so this was a new experience for me. It reminded me of putting dry shampoo in my hair as it soaked up some oiliness. It also added a nice amount of volume to the flat parts of my hair near my scalp. Overall I think I like this product, but I'll be experimenting with it more.

Worth It!!

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. Thanks ChickAdvisor!!
    This product is my solution to flat hair- I’ve never tried anything like this and the results are great- my hair feels voluminous and lifted at the roots and it’s easy to style! Would recommend this to a friend!

Amazing volumeizing styler

Great product as it doesn’t have a scent. When applied as per instructions you can see the results immediately and best of all the finish is matte and lasts long. I was very impressed with the finished style using this product as it worked as promised

3.2/5

April 08, 2020

This product did not do much for me.

I really did want to like this product. I was very interested in the volume aspect, however as soon as I put it in my hands, I knew I was not going to be a big fan. You are supposed to rub it between your hands and put it on your roots. However, the product awkwardly sticks to your hands and feels tacky. It didn’t make me feel any different after applying it. I love the packaging because of the colouring, but I do not like how small it was. I personally would not purchase this product again.

Works Perfect Add Volume to my hair

It works perfect ! My hair is getting thin, it adds volume to the front parts, without looking unnatural. I will definitely buy this product from the store

Love

My hair was so bouncy and free I love love love this product and will buy again! Didn’t make my hair feel weighed down! I was confused on how to use it at first but I figured it out

2.8/5

April 08, 2020

Un bon produit mais pas pour moi 🤍

Malheureusement, pour moi cela n'a pas faite grand chose. Je crois que le fait j'ai beaucoup se cheveux n'a pas aidé ☹️ Je n'ai pas vue de grande difference entre mon volume avec ou sans le produit.
    Aussi , j'ai les cheveux qui deviennent rapidement gras à la racine et je crois que le produit n'a pas aider.
    Je suis sur par contre que pour quelqu'un qui a les cheveux plus fins, ce produit pourrait faire des miracles 🌸🤍