Green Giant Frozen Corn Niblets 750gr

Green Giant Frozen Corn Niblets 750gr Reviews

Ranked #587 out of 2380 in Grocery

April 30, 2017

I love this frozen corn. For those who dont have time to take it off a fresh cob frozen is the next best thing. I love adding butter for a fresh and creamier taste.

April 30, 2017

Greta frozen corn we eat heat in microwave with some butter and pepper taste so fresh like off cob , I is this in corn chowder and in my chilli or just alone ,family loves it and it's only 1.99 a bag great deal for what I say tastes almost like off the cob fresh!

January 09, 2017

Never disappointing. I do like to buy them on sale, but they are worth the higher cost, which isn't too much more than other brands. This is definitely the corn of choice when I make shepherd's pie.

February 15, 2016

These corn nibblets are a staple in my freezer and cooks very easily and quickly in boiling water or both. It mixes well with other frozen veggies and can be eaten alone or as part of a healthy meal. I usually like to add it to soups, to a casserole or with a salad.

November 06, 2015

I love frozen veggies because they are much fresher and better for me than the canned sugar filled ones.. It even says on the bag 100% pure; which for me translates into fresher and better. Frozen veggies DO taste better, even though I do buy the canned ones because the kids prefer cannedl. There again, it's because of the sugar content

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine