Greenies Dental Chews Reviews

December 13, 2017

Freebies my dog loves these

My Shitzu loved these I put them in her stocking... So good for her teeth. She is an oder dog and her are teeth are in good condition and this is important to maintain as she ages. Bad teeth can lead to discomfort bad breath and potential serious health issues.

December 13, 2017

Far too much money

the greenies do work, but they are sooooo expensive. I have two large dogs and a small dog. The bag doesnt last very long and is costly. Volume sales my friends...lower the price and people will buy more!!

1.0/5

December 10, 2017

my dog deffinatly doesnt have a green thumb

These treats are way to expensive for one, two my dog has eated it once and gotten sick and three their hard as a rock. My dog hates these more then words can discribe. Hes a senior dog and cannot chew throught it at all ive tried more then once and he hates it, even then the small greenies are to big for him...

3.2/5

October 16, 2017

My dog loves them... but expensive.

We tried these when we first saw them at our local pet store. Our dog, a weaton terrier poodle, loves them (like most of everything else she eats). Not worth the cost premium, even when we could get them on a promotion.

My dogs weren't a fan.

Loved the idea of a treat that helped with keeping both of my dogs teeth clean, as they hate getting their teeth brushed.

I was hopeful that these would do the trick.

Upon opening the bag, I was disgusted by the smell of these treats. They are terrible smelling and the smell is so strong.

Neither of my dogs would even touch the product so overall it was a waste of money for me. Wouldn't recommend if you have picky dogs like mine.

Works really well

I saw these at the pet store they were on sale so I decided to get them for my dog his breath was horrible and had some plaque on his teeth so glad I found these he loves the taste and they work great his breath is smelling so much better

2.0/5

mon chien n'a pas aimé

Mon yorkshire n'a pas du tout aimé ce produit et il n'a jamais voulu en manger. Dommage car les qualités nutritives de ce produit semblent bien. Rajouter une petit senteur de viande pourrait peut-être encourager d'avantage les toutous capricieux comme le mien à y gouter :)

2.3/5

August 12, 2017

My dog refuses to eat them

We would all love a product that does our chores for us, but this is not the case with Greenies. Your pup may eat them, but if they don't, you're just going to have to break out the toothbrush and plaque cleaner. My dog is picky and refuses to even go near these things unfortunately :(

1.5/5

May 30, 2017

My dog disliked these for some reason she did not wanna chew these i`m guessing they actually smell and taste like actual dental treats they should change the quality of these and make them a bit softer for those dogs that hate chewing hard things the value is a rip off very expensive the quality could be better and i wasn``t sure if these actually worked but not buying these again

April 30, 2017

Both of my dogs love greenies dental chews! In fact My vet recently commented on how nice my dogs teeth looked and it's all thanks to greenies dental chews