3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

2.3/5

February 05, 2018

n'a pas fonctionné pour moi

Après avoir testé quelque fois ce produit je n'ai remarqué aucune différence dans mes cheveux. Je l'ai fait tester a une amie avec des cheveux plus clairs que les miens et elle non plus n'a vu aucune différence alors je ne recommande pas vraiment ce produit a part si on ales cheveux blond clair
    #cadeau

2.0/5

February 05, 2018

Neat concept with no follow through

Got2b is cruelty free, and the box does provide a single set of gloves (that are massive and are meant for a giants hand)

I am pretty experienced in terms of at home funky colour dying and I would say this is not the easiest to use. (I created a video which i can later link here showing my testing of the product). I think the concept of a product you dry in your hair and wash out easy is great. However, the formula being very watery and in a spray bottle makes it messy and harder to apply evenly. It literally takes away everything easy about dying your hair with temporary die away and keeps all the bad things.

The colour itself, is nothing like box. (i got the cotton candy pink) It has a blue tone to it that the box doesn't show. My hair is 613 blonde at the bottom but at the roots is darker like 14 in remy hair colour.The dyetook to my light blonde pretty well and tinted the med blonde but i can tell it will definitely not anything that is remotely dark. It also is extremely difficult to tell if things are even until you are drying your hair; in which case it's too late to fix things.

Once it's dry i still noticed the colour does rub off a bit, though most of the temporary ones will. My hands, and my face where my hair touched it would turn from it. I found my hair was a bit drier then normal and felt a little crunchy but not nearly as a bad as a hair wax or spray colour. the final texture was probably one of the best parts. It also washed out completely in one wash so if you wanted to used this literally for a day it would be a ok choice.

Overall, I personally will not be using it again or buying it again. I would recommend the coloured hairsprays over this for single day use and just getting normal semi permanent dye for other funky colours.

Updated On: March 04, 2018

watch my review here: https://youtu.be/5ZP3CRbTBiA

LOVED IT!!

I received this complimentary of chick advisor and I am so happy I got out of my comfort zone and tried it! I have blonde hair and spraying a bit gave me subtle pink highlights that wash out in 1-3 shampoos so nothing permanent which is what I love. I still have a lot left in the bottle so that's awesome because I get to use it a few more times again! I received the shade cotton candy and it was perfect! Thank you chick advisor!! #gotitfree #got2bcan #got2bmycolour #mebyme

February 05, 2018

Great for short term colour

I normally don’tnlike To play with the colour of my hair. After a couple bad experiences in my youth I steer clear of ah home colours bit that has changed. I love the ease of Got2be head turner and knowing that it actually washes out is a game changer for me. Plus now my teen daughter can play around with out it being permanent.
    Have fun and colour your hair!

Bleue denim wow

La couleur bleue se pigmente bien,le spray s'applique bien mais les instructions sont difficiles à déceler,elles sont différentes sur la boite et dans le papier à l'intérieur de la boite.Le produit se rinçe très bien sous la douche,parfait pour un cosplay ou une sortie spéciale.C'est vraiment un beau bleu et c'est parfait pour essayer une couleur sans le commitement.Ça ne tache pas, je le recommande.

2.3/5

February 05, 2018

Love Schwarzkopf products... but not this time

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I usually love Schwarzkopf products, but this one left a bit to be desired. The directions in the box were inconsistent, leaving me a bit confused about the correct application. Also, it is supposed to last 3 washes but mine washed out after 1 shampoo.... I was not a fan of the spray application as it can be messy and stain surfaces (I applied in the shower and it did eventually fade away, about 4 showers later, with a little scrubbing help). The colour itself was a nice denim blue, but it would take more than liking the hue to get me to buy this one again.... sorry got2b

3.2/5

Ambiguous Directions

I was sent this product to try out in exchange for a review. I was excited because I love got2B products but this one fell short. The directions on the bottle conflicted with what was in the pamphlet- one said to rinse colour, the other said not to. I rinsed and it took out all the colour. I’m sure the product would be fine if they gave proper directions on usage.

Pink Hair, Don't Care!

Thanks for selecting me to try this product for Free! I was sent Head Turner in Candy Cotton to try on my very light blonde hair. I was a bit nervous to do all-over colour, so I did what I call "peek-a-boo" pink in the ends of the under layer of my hair. The results were awesome. Such great colour! It is a bit messy, though, so be sure to use a towel and spray close to your head (my bathroom had a light pink mist everywhere, but luckily it cleans up well). It does recommend that you do it in the shower, but without a mirror and not wanting to do my entire head, I don't think it would have been easy to do that. Like I said though the colour is great and you can choose to saturate it more or less for more or less colour. It didn't last quite three washes in my hair, but I'm totally OK with that. I will definitely use this again and again when I want a little splash of colour and sass! *pro tip - USE THE GLOVES AS THEY RECOMMEND - LOL *

2.0/5

February 05, 2018

Wanted to love it but...

I received göt2b Head Turner in Denim Blue to try as part of the Product Review Club. I #gotitfree to try! I was so excited to try it out on my stepdaughters hair and my own. I tried it on her hair first and decided not to try it on my own hair after seeing the results. The results were close to the shade shown on the back of the box, but it was not a blue colour at all. Her hair was just a shade darker. I used about half of the bottle to cover her long hair, which is really good, as it can be used over again. However, the package only came with 2 plastic gloves, and I can tell you from experience that it is quite messy without them! The colour ended up on my hands, which did come out after several washes. The bathroom however did not fare so well! That blue spray was everywhere. It was on the floor, the toilet, the sink, the shower curtain, the shelf, and the side of the vanity! I tried to clean it up as quickly as I could, but I kept finding more of it and it was very hard to get out! I really wanted to like this product, but even if the colour had been nicer, the mess just doesn’t seem worth it! I do not recommend this product unless you have very light hair and will be using it in the shower, to make clean up easier!

2.8/5

February 04, 2018

Not great

I received the got2b Head Turner in Candy Cotton for free to review by ChickAdvisor.

The application was fairly easy since it's a spray but the gloves that they've supplied made it hard to grip the bottle and spray. The colour was nice and subtle, more pronounced on the lighter shade of blonde in my hair. The bottle says that it will last up to 3 shampoos but mine was all gone after my first shampoo. In a way, it's ok if you just want the colour for an event and don't want to commit but it sucks if you want to keep it longer and have to redo the process. At most, this product is just average.