3.4/5
göt2b Head Turner Reviews

Cheer up your blonde with a soft pastel tone! Super easy spray application. Up to 3 shampoos! A twist of colour to brighten any day!

Donne du pep à tes cheveux blonds avec une touche pastel! Une application super facile. Jusqu'à 3 shampooings! Un peu de couleur pour illuminer ta journée!

LOVED IT!!

I received this complimentary of chick advisor and I am so happy I got out of my comfort zone and tried it! I have blonde hair and spraying a bit gave me subtle pink highlights that wash out in 1-3 shampoos so nothing permanent which is what I love. I still have a lot left in the bottle so that's awesome because I get to use it a few more times again! I received the shade cotton candy and it was perfect! Thank you chick advisor!! #gotitfree #got2bcan #got2bmycolour #mebyme

February 05, 2018

Great for short term colour

I normally don’tnlike To play with the colour of my hair. After a couple bad experiences in my youth I steer clear of ah home colours bit that has changed. I love the ease of Got2be head turner and knowing that it actually washes out is a game changer for me. Plus now my teen daughter can play around with out it being permanent.
    Have fun and colour your hair!

Bleue denim wow

La couleur bleue se pigmente bien,le spray s'applique bien mais les instructions sont difficiles à déceler,elles sont différentes sur la boite et dans le papier à l'intérieur de la boite.Le produit se rinçe très bien sous la douche,parfait pour un cosplay ou une sortie spéciale.C'est vraiment un beau bleu et c'est parfait pour essayer une couleur sans le commitement.Ça ne tache pas, je le recommande.

2.3/5

February 05, 2018

Love Schwarzkopf products... but not this time

I received this product for free in exchange for a review. I usually love Schwarzkopf products, but this one left a bit to be desired. The directions in the box were inconsistent, leaving me a bit confused about the correct application. Also, it is supposed to last 3 washes but mine washed out after 1 shampoo.... I was not a fan of the spray application as it can be messy and stain surfaces (I applied in the shower and it did eventually fade away, about 4 showers later, with a little scrubbing help). The colour itself was a nice denim blue, but it would take more than liking the hue to get me to buy this one again.... sorry got2b

3.2/5

Ambiguous Directions

I was sent this product to try out in exchange for a review. I was excited because I love got2B products but this one fell short. The directions on the bottle conflicted with what was in the pamphlet- one said to rinse colour, the other said not to. I rinsed and it took out all the colour. I’m sure the product would be fine if they gave proper directions on usage.

Pink Hair, Don't Care!

Thanks for selecting me to try this product for Free! I was sent Head Turner in Candy Cotton to try on my very light blonde hair. I was a bit nervous to do all-over colour, so I did what I call "peek-a-boo" pink in the ends of the under layer of my hair. The results were awesome. Such great colour! It is a bit messy, though, so be sure to use a towel and spray close to your head (my bathroom had a light pink mist everywhere, but luckily it cleans up well). It does recommend that you do it in the shower, but without a mirror and not wanting to do my entire head, I don't think it would have been easy to do that. Like I said though the colour is great and you can choose to saturate it more or less for more or less colour. It didn't last quite three washes in my hair, but I'm totally OK with that. I will definitely use this again and again when I want a little splash of colour and sass! *pro tip - USE THE GLOVES AS THEY RECOMMEND - LOL *

2.0/5

February 05, 2018

Wanted to love it but...

I received göt2b Head Turner in Denim Blue to try as part of the Product Review Club. I #gotitfree to try! I was so excited to try it out on my stepdaughters hair and my own. I tried it on her hair first and decided not to try it on my own hair after seeing the results. The results were close to the shade shown on the back of the box, but it was not a blue colour at all. Her hair was just a shade darker. I used about half of the bottle to cover her long hair, which is really good, as it can be used over again. However, the package only came with 2 plastic gloves, and I can tell you from experience that it is quite messy without them! The colour ended up on my hands, which did come out after several washes. The bathroom however did not fare so well! That blue spray was everywhere. It was on the floor, the toilet, the sink, the shower curtain, the shelf, and the side of the vanity! I tried to clean it up as quickly as I could, but I kept finding more of it and it was very hard to get out! I really wanted to like this product, but even if the colour had been nicer, the mess just doesn’t seem worth it! I do not recommend this product unless you have very light hair and will be using it in the shower, to make clean up easier!

2.8/5

Not great

I received the got2b Head Turner in Candy Cotton for free to review by ChickAdvisor.

The application was fairly easy since it's a spray but the gloves that they've supplied made it hard to grip the bottle and spray. The colour was nice and subtle, more pronounced on the lighter shade of blonde in my hair. The bottle says that it will last up to 3 shampoos but mine was all gone after my first shampoo. In a way, it's ok if you just want the colour for an event and don't want to commit but it sucks if you want to keep it longer and have to redo the process. At most, this product is just average.

2.7/5

Not my kind of hair dye

I received the göt 2b Head Turner in Denim Blue from Chick Advisor free to try. It totally wasn't what I expected. It's a liquid that you spray onto the hair and it is kind of messy. You have to make sure everything is covered so you don't get colour everywhere. It does come with a set of gloves so you're hands are protected.
    I found that once the hair was dry, the hair felt coated and not as soft and silky like it normally would feel. It was hard to brush through as it knotted easily. The colour also comes off the hair onto your hands very easily. Even once the hair is dried your hands will turn blue when you run your hands through your hair. I don't like my hair to feel like it has too much product in it or having to worry whether or not the colour will transfer onto my clothes or furniture.
    The product over all is a great idea to colour your hair and be able to change colours if you wanted to easily. It was easy to use, just on the messy side. It had a pleasant fragrance to it, wasn't smelly at all. The blue also looked really nice as well. Just wish it felt better in the hair.

0.5/5

February 04, 2018

I wouldn't buy this product

I didn't really like the got 2 be head turner in cotton candy. It took 2 applications to get all over coverage and still had blonde spots showing through. The box says it can be used on dry hair and the pamphlet inside says to use damp hairl and the feel of the hair after product is in feels like i have sticky hairspray in my hair. Overall i was not too impressed with this product and would not recommend it.