göt2b Lightened Reviews

Be bright with göt2b® Be En-LIGHTENED™. Go blonde with up to 8 levels of lift & anti-yellow brassiness for a clear, striking blonde. After lightening you can be playful with our göt2b® LET'S GET CREATIVE™ hair colour!

Éclaircis tes cheveux avec göt2bMD Be En-LIGHTENEDMC. Jusqu'à 8 nuances d'éclaircissement et une formule anti-effets cuivrés pour un blond clair et éclatant. Après avoir éclairci tes cheveux, teste la coloration göt2bMD LET'S GET CREATIVEMC.

February 14, 2018

fonctionne bien !!

Jai utilisé l'eclaircissant comme recommander avant de mettre la coloration!
    Je nai pas eu de misere a suivre les instructions et ca donnait un beau blond pour appliquer le rouge !!

2.7/5

February 14, 2018

Never again

I didn't like this product at all. I left it in for 35 minutes and yes, it became blonde very quickly but a very brassy blonde. Not at all what I was expecting.

Updated On: February 14, 2018

And I was very disappointed by the amount that was given to actually lighten my hair.

February 13, 2018

Super awesome product, the instructions are simple and the application is real easy! Its definitely worth the buy and especially for the price! The lightener is amazing and doesnt itch!

February 13, 2018

Might be good but its not for me.
    This lightened works fine. I light brown hair and I was very sceptical to try at home bleach but it worked ok, It was easy to use and doesn’t smell bad.

February 13, 2018

A quick and easy step to lightened hair

This lightener was very easy to use and effectively lightened my son's medium brown hair to prepare for a bright blue color afterward. Made the blue vibrate!

2.7/5

It's a NO for me

I really was excited to try out this product. I have been dying my hair dark brown for years and wanted a product that would help me lighten without having to bleach. Sadly all this did was dry my hair out. It might work for other hair types but didn't help mine.
    #gotitforfree

Worked Well

Used this with the red colour to create a somewhat ombre look, didn't want to get to pink for my hair and it worked well. I would used it again if I need it too and would recommend it to friends and family as well.

Go Blonde!!

I have to admit that I was a bit worried that this dye was not going to work on my dark hair. But I was very impressed. I Love it!! This is the ONLY blonde dye I have found in TEN WHOLE YEARS of dying my hair that has lightened my dark brown hair to the light blonde I want it to be!!!! It didn’t give me that ugly yellowish color that other dyes did. It is so simple and easy to use. It’s not messy. Best part is that it didn’t damage my hair, which is very important. I reccomend this to everyone trying to go blonde from any color. Give it a try! I promise you will love it!

February 13, 2018

I will be buying this product again!

I love how blonde my hair is! Heavenly Blonde shade is perfect for highlights! In usually highlight my hair once a year and will be using Got2Be from now on.

awesome bleach

This bleach actually surprised me. I have such bad luck with bleaching my hair because of all the red I have in it, so it immediately wants to go brassy and its really hard to combat it. This product actually was able to take a lot of that brassy orangeness out that I get, while it wasn't perfect, it was way closer then I've gotten before without professional intervention.

Updated On: February 13, 2018

i received this product for free for review purposes from ChickAdvisor