2.1/5
#524 in Misc

Amazing - 0
    Good - 0

July 11, 2019

Heavy, and not very efficient to mop

I bought this as I have see a commercial on the shopping channel. So going at Walmart I bought it as it was on promotion and it also serve as hand steam cleaner for hard to reach places. First the steam was not that powerful and it leave a lots of water to clean up after. I use the mop, after one use I wash it, but the next day the cloth attachment did not want to stick anymore, it is also on the heavy side for me. It leaves water everywhere I use the steam mop, I have to use a dry mop afterwards, not so practical.

1.7/5

May 04, 2017

I recently bought an H2O mop X5. The handle is very flimsy. It bends & twists as the major portion of the handle is made of plastic & made up of 3 sections. Because the plastic bends so much I am unable to exert pressure on the mop head. I am still experimenting with the steam settings as the suggested settings for different floor types don't seem to cut it. They suggest setting 1 or 2 for laminate flooring, 2 leaves too much moisture & 1 doesn't release enough to clean the floor on the first pass. I was expecting more for my $110. (incl. tax). I have asthma & need a clean home. I am very disappointed indeed.