2.8/5
#994 in Eye Shadow

Amazing - 0
    1.7/5

July 15, 2015

I hated this eye shadow! It is clumpy upon application, doesn't blend well and creases instantly.

June 13, 2015

These glitter cream shadows are beautiful, sparkly and pigmented. The colors pop out. The product glides weel onto your lid and takes a tiny bit of time to dry. Once dry, it sometimes flake on your cheek, which is not that great. I suggest you apply a clear hd powder on top or a matching eye shadow color to set the cream in place.

2.0/5

April 03, 2015

Didn't like this at all. It was hard to apply and was chunky. Threw out immediately.

January 25, 2015

This glitter eyeshadow will add incredible sparkle to your eyes! If I were to wear this I would maybe put a pigmented glitter overtop. I find that this product creases very quickly if nothing is put over top of it. I did not enjoy the brush applicator as it is. Not very sanitary. Overall for the price (5-10 dollars) were pretty good and I enjoyed them.