Good

Hask Argan Oil Hair Mask Reviews

Ranked #1239 out of 2546 in Hair Care

May 22, 2017

I love this product! It leaves my hair amazingly soft and shiny. My hair feels so silky smooth, looks shiny, and it is nowhere near frizzy! I only purchase this mask once in a while, to give my hair a nice 'spa' treatment and I must say that it is one of my favourites!

March 01, 2017

This smells like orange creamsicles and I really look forward to using this. I have very long hair (butt length) and I get 2 uses out of each packet.I wish they would come out with a larger size like a tub because it seems wasteful to have it in a pack each time.

May 29, 2015

This mask is phenomenal! The little pouch of product packs a punch. I find it useful to use to tame frizz and product my hair before a blow out or flat ironing. The scent is pleasant and doesn't overwhelm. If your hair needs a pick me up or is in need of shine, pick this up!

August 14, 2014

The hask argan oil intense deep conditioning hair treatment is an absolutely amazing product! I use it twice a month to rehydrate my hair. It smells oh so good, but unfortunately, the smell doesn’t last very long. It’s really good for restoring dead hair. The only issue is the messy application. All hair masks are just as messy, but the whole process is very messy and not fun to deal with, but the results are worth it!