Hawaiian Tropic Sheer Touch Suncreen Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

SPF 60Sheer Touch Clear Sunscreen LotionFeatures & Benefits: Broad-spectrum UVA & UVB protection Continuous spray Waterproof Moisturizing antioxidants Exotic Island Botanicals

October 31, 2013

Bon Produit, cette crème sent super Bon, est lisse sur la Peau Et je colle pas. N est pas lourde à porter

June 15, 2013

I use the 60 SPF b/c I have fair skin and it works great. I've always loved the smell of Hawaiian Tropic products and this one is no exception. Feels more like a lotion than a sunscreen.

June 10, 2013

Great lotion with light SPF coverage.Smells a lot better than most sun lotions as well!

July 26, 2012

I love this lotion, not only because it smells so nice as it smells like you're experiencing a relaxing trip in Mexico, but also because it works and is easy to lather.

July 25, 2012

A classic product I've bought year after year. It's lightweight, luxurious formula lasted for hours. It smells wonderful! I will definitely would recommend trying this lotion!

July 23, 2012

I have to admit i just love Hawaiian Tropic for it's delicious scent!. I'm afraid it's not the best out there. But it does get the job done.
    The texture is smooth and not too thick.

It does protect well also but maybe because i reapply often

July 23, 2012

I use the SPF 60 version on my face in the summer when I am out for longer periods of time
    Easy to apply, smells fantastic and protects my face from the sun

March 28, 2012

Good tanning lotion but I would not recommend to use as Sunscreen and protection.

July 17, 2011

I usually choose Hawaiian Tropic products because of their scent - sweet, coconutty, tropical! (Although I have to say it's a bit too sweet sometimes, and not totally authentic, it still gets me every time)
    This time I was mainly concerned with getting a sunscreen that won't feel greasy. Plus, I was going camping and wanted something that wouldn't wash away right off the bat if I went swimming.
    I got the Sheer Touch SPF 30 since bottle says oil-free and waterproof. I'd say it is waterproof for a little bit, but it still needs to be reapplied after you dry off (which I tend to forget!)
    The texture is nice - definitely not as greasy as other sunscreens. Its smooth and applies well on your skin, with no white residue. I didn't use this on my face, though, so I don't know if it works as well there as it does on the rest of my body.
    The scent, of course, is strong enough that I can smell it a long while after applying this. If you don't like strong scents, or are already using other products that are very scented (body lotion, perfume, hair products, etc) then I would recommend another sunscreen OR just use products that all have a similar fragrance/are unscented.
    Hawaiian Tropic stuff always reminds me of summer or vacations, and I don't mind that it is kind of strong and lingering, because when I'm camping or spending the day outside I usually don't wear perfume or use all of my beauty products that I normally would. This way I can bring minimal products with me camping, at the beach or wherever, but be protected from the sun and still smell nice.
    (I got one of the travel sized bottles for about $3, which is awesome since it lasts longer than you would think.)
    This is a great sunscreen if you like the scent, and won't forget to reapply it right afterwards if you go in the water.

June 28, 2011

This sunscreen protects as well as any other, was definitely worth the price (I got it on sale at Walmart!) and the coconut smells heavenly!