Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Coconut Papaya After Sun Relief Reviews

August 12, 2018

Smells delicious

This lotion smells delicious! The papaya and coconut scent reminds me of summer and brings back amazing memories. I've been using this for years, it's my go to after sun lotion! It also has a nice shimmer to it and the smell lasts all day long. It really helps my tan last and leaves my skin soft and smooth.

July 17, 2018

Amazing smell

This stuff is amazing. It smells so good and gives your skin amazing moisture. It smells like papaya and coconut and the scent actually lasts on you all day. This helps your tan last and keeps it looking fresh without leaving you feeling sticky. I definitely recommend.

July 17, 2018

The best after sun relief

I love this after sun moisturizer. I love the shimmer in it and how it looks on my skin. Makes your skin smell AMAZING! Reminds me of summer whenever I smell it.

May 25, 2018

par ici le soleil!

avec le retour du beau temps et du soleil, je peu resortir ma bouteille de silk hydratation! sa sent merveilleusement bon, juste l'odeur nous fait voyager sur le bord de la mer, parfait apres etre aller dehors au soleil, ca hydrate et rafraichis la peau. depuis quelque année cest un must dans mon ptit kit d'été.

January 17, 2018

A Staple Year 'Round!

I love the way this product makes my skin feel! I am very picky about my scents and I cannot get enough of this one! It just leaves my skin feeling so fresh and natural, I use it year round every morning!

August 01, 2017

Très hydratant

Cette crème fait des miracles. Avec ses rubans hydratants et son aloe vera, cette crème est un atout majeur pour les amoureux du plein air au soleil. Que ce soit après bronzage ou après un coup de soleil, cette crème saura hydrater votre peau en profondeurs sans laisser de fini gras et laissera sur son passage une bonne odeur tropical de papaye et de noix de coco. Votre peau se sentira soulager et pour ceux qui ont des coups de soleil, cette crème

Love Hawaiian Tropic!

Summer is here in full swing! Time to break out the Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen! Its the only brand I use. Goes on effortlessly and absorbs super fast. Nice coconut scent and very effective. No sunburns! Reapply as necessary.

June 15, 2017

One of my favourites for after sun care

Hawaiian Tropic silk hydration coconut and papaya after sun relief is such a great product . In the summer I tend to be out back and in my pool for long periods of time . So my skin will lose its moisture because of the sun dehydrating it . Of course I need as much moisture as possible back Ito my skin . I love this product because it has the hydrating thick lotion that smells amazing but it also has soothing aloe Vera in it. Coconut and papaya is a great scent combination and not it just smells of summer. The hydrating lotion isn't sticky or tacky and absorbs within within a minute and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed. You can find it at Walmart for approximately $10 dollars . I highly recommend.

Worth my money.

If your like me you burn in the sun all year long. I put this on and it cools me right down. It take my pain away. Not to mention the smell oh my the coconut and papaya it like aroma therapy.

August 05, 2016

I really enjoy this product. It smells great and feels amazing after being in the sun all day. It soothes a sunburn and dulls itchiness when peeling sets in. It sinks into the skin amazingly well and doesn't give an oily residue feel, I do feel like I have to apply it often to get full effects but the bottle lasts a lifetime and is wonderful