Head and Shoulders Tea Tree + Mint Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews
#89 in Hair Care

Good - 0

November 19, 2019

I would buy this again

Due to the cold weather in Canada my scalp is dry and I have dandruff but after using this shampoo I feel fresh and the dandruff is almost gone. It's good for both winter and summer and keep you feel fresh after washing your hair. I like the mint smell as well.

October 22, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

This product has helped my dry scalp tremendously

This product is a life changer! It’s affordable and definitely worth it, my scalp feels so much better no more itchy dandruff love it! It’s worth every penny

June 26, 2019

Saved my oily scalp

I have an extremely oily scalp, and I never thought of using this brand because I don't have dandruff. However, I was using lots of organic and natural shampoos that had things like peppermint, tea tree, and witch hazel, which I thought would help soak up the oil, as they are astringents. What I didn't realize was how well they were working. My scalp would just produce even more oil and I'd be worse off than when I started. I decided to try this because the tea tree concentration is not too strong, and its' exactly what I needed. My scalp's oil is now way more manageable and I don't feel like I have to use dry shampoo on day 2.