4.1/5
Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Shampoo Reviews
#39 in Shampoo

The soothing shampoo, conditioner and 2-in-1 with moisturizers will ease an itchy scalp, keep flakes out, and leave hair with 50% less frizz. You’ll be 100% dandruff free with hair that’s deeply cleansed and beautifully soft. For more information, please visit http://www.headandshoulders.com.

March 11, 2021
    Bedford, United Kingdom

Would recommend this product

As the age has creeped up on me, ive started to suffer with dandruff and itchy scalp, i have tried so many different products to combat this but the only one ive been able to rely on is head & shoulders. This one works wonders and leaves my hair soft and smelling beaitiful. It doesnt leave my hair dry like other brands, will keep using and would recommend to anyone who suffers itchy scalp etc

February 23, 2021

The only shampoo ill use

I have a dry scalp and this is the product that I will continuously purchase month after month, year after year to treat dandruff. I'm not a fan of the conditioners but the shampoos I am loyal to.

December 09, 2020

THE SMELL! YUM!

So, in winter time my head tens to get dry and extremely itchy so my mom bought head and shoulders for me one year. I ended up trying it out and within the first week, there were definitely qualities about it that I loved. I loved the consistency of the shampoo as it was easy to move around thoroughly through my hair, the smell was absolutely amazing. Everyone complimented me on my hair for the way it smelt and how it looked. I also did notice a reduction in the irritation on my scalp! It was a great experience!

November 01, 2020

Shampoo

Noticed that I was getting a little bit of dandruff so I decided to give this a try. I love it. After I wash my hair it is so light and soft. It had a nice natural shine to it too.

March 10, 2020

My Favorite winter product

During the winter months my scalp gets so dry and itchy. I always start to buy this product in November and use it right until May. It prevents the drier weather from taking major affect on my hair.

0.7/5

February 06, 2020

I would never use this product again.

I used product for 1 month and experienced no change. My head remained itchy and continued to flake . I tend to wear dark clothing and it is immediately noticeable. I was extremely disappointed.

December 10, 2019

Still figuring it out

Living in AB, my skin gets dry and thus so does my scalp. I decided to buy this 2-in-1 to see if it would help with dry skin on my scalp. It has, and I am definitely less itchy. The problem: my hair gets too greasy too fast.

October 30, 2019
    United Kingdom

Works well

As someone who suffers from dry scalp, especially in the colder weather, this product is a life saver! It smells so good and it works so well! It really helps my dry scalp and although I’ve tried other brands I always come back to this one!

July 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy again

I usually end up buying head and shoulders every winter due to the cold temperatures. But I find the dry scalp care shampoo to work excellent, once you leave it on for a couple minutes you can feel your head becoming cool and you know it’s working !

April 06, 2019

Head and shoulders dry scalp is a must!

I end up buying this every winter, it smells unreal and and is effective at keeping my hair smooth and silky while keeping my scalp hydrated without getting a build up and flat roots