Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky 2 in 1 Shampoo Reviews
#813 in Shampoo

August 22, 2017

I'm not sure if I would buy this product again

I guess it was okay but overall I don't think I would buy it again the shampoo was supposed to have twenty four hour frizz control but it did nothing to keep my frizz in control so my hair hasn't at all smooth and silky .

May 25, 2017

This shampoo & conditioner combined is used by the whole family...it's safe to use everyday and works on any type of hair. The convenience of the shampoo and conditioner in one means one less step in the shower and leaves your hair feeling soft and shiny... definitely would recommend to everyone

February 17, 2014

This is a great product, works well for both myself and my husband. Smells great too

August 21, 2013

Love the scent and the way it makes my hair feel. My husband and I both use it. It's the only shampoo he will use, I rotate. Neither of us have dandruff but I do tend to get a dry scalp sometimes. When that happens I switch to Head & Shoulders 2-1 for a few days and it normalizes.