Heinz Pure White Vinegar Reviews
#5 in Grocery

Heinz signature tips. marinate beef simply moisten meat with heinz white vinegar and rub a mixture of dry spices, herbs, and seasonings. preserve produce. prevent cut apples, pears and potatoes from darkening by placing produce in a bowl of water with two tablespoons of heinz white vinegar until ready to use. great tasting coffee. fill drip coffee maker reservoir with full strength heinz white vinegar. run through one cycle and water through one cycle to rinse..

February 09, 2021

Does what vinegar is supposed to do

I mean it's vinegar. I don't like vinegar in my salads but my family does. It's not expensive and it meets my expectations. There's really not much to say about it but you do get a lot for your money so it's worth it. Highly recommend. Heinz is the way to go!

December 14, 2020

Kitchen, Laundry, Bathroom. Household Staple

This is a product that is certified amazing. Seems it can clean anything and bring surfaces and appliances back to life. It is also great for clothes. Heinz vinegar does it all including re-freshing gym clothes that my boys and husband use.

September 12, 2020
    Iowa, United States

White vinegar

We always have white vinegar in the house to use in cooking for a sour flavour. We also use the vinegar to unclog kitchen sinks. And to soak your sore feet. Try it

September 11, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Good

We always have white vinegar in the house to use in cooking for a sour flavour. We also use it to get rid of mould, sweat smells in clothes, for shining taps and tiles you just have to air well to get rid of the smell!

May 15, 2020

The best

Honestly how can you go wrong with this Heinz vinegar? Its the best value and vinegar itself is so versatile - cooking, cleaning, etc - so this is definitely the best option on the market!

May 15, 2020

Every household must have

White vinegar is a must in the house it is used in cooking. And heavily used for cleaning. Cleans my floors, appliances, sink and kitchen tap etc.... Oh it is also must is shower or tap have debris stack when using for cleaning you next need to air out the smell I have heard you can use it in laundry but I haven’t tried it yet

April 24, 2020

Household must have!

Best value big old jug of vinegar!
    Big fan of keeping one of these bad boys around the house for not only cooking, but also numerous cleaning needs!
    Newspaper & vinegar keep my mirrors & windows shineyyyyy!

April 09, 2020

Best thing

To use for cleaning. One of the things I like using it for is cleaning the coffee maker .
    Of course I sometimes use it on fries when I want something tart

April 09, 2020

This Vinegar should be a staple for every household!

its amazing the amount of things you could use vinegar for from cleaning to cooking etc.

Also since i am planning on growing some veggies this summer, i might dabble into pickling and this is the only vinegar I will use because I so far everything i have used this vinegar for has been nothing less than perfect1 so why fix something that isn't broke!

February 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Canning must have

In the fall I make alot of pickles and this is the only vinegar I will use because I know my pickles will turn out perfect! This product it soo versatile as well! We also use it for cleaning and cooking!