Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

February 13, 2020
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

Nothing compares

My son loves ketchup and he won't have any other brand than Heinz and tbh I have to agree with him, we have tried budget brands and they don't have the same taste we all know and love.

February 13, 2020

Only ketchup that i buy

Heinz ketchup is only brand that i buy , heniz ketchup for life 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Love the taste the packaging and .... ❤️Every thing is great 👍 🥰🥰🥰🥰

December 22, 2019

A great condiment, should have available all the time.

I use Heinz Tomato Ketchup in my meatloaf and Italian recipes. It gives a little extra taste and is so easy to use. We also dip our grilled cheese sandwiches, yummy.

December 22, 2019

Heinz Ketchup

As far as ketchup goes, Heinz is definitely the king of ketchup. The store brand look-alikes just don't seem to fit the bill with their attempt to clone this product. It has just the right consistency, and the right flavor, that makes it hard to beat.

October 24, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Not bad, but expensive!

Everyone loves Heinz, right? Yes , but not the prices! Love the product, tastes great (but not as thick as it used to be), however I do think you can get other similar products for a lot less dosh!!

October 19, 2019

Classic!

There is no better ketchup then Heinz Original Tomato Ketchup . We buy Costco-sized, due to a family member's obsession. They sometimes have a few fries with their ketchup. We've tried store brands and other name brands, but we keep coming back to Heinz. This version has the right balance of sweet and tart, and the right consistency as well.There's a reason it's a classic.

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

The only ketchup

Words really can't describe how I feel about Heinz ketchup, I recently watched a documentary about how Henry Heinz came to be and after watching that, I will never buy a different brand again. Forever a part of my family.watch the documentary it's on "the food that built America". It's the most pure, delicious ketchup.

September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Crowd pleaser

70% of all Ketchup made in the USA IS HEINZ, you can actually tell the difference between the other 30%.
    A classic for every cupboard in the world! Anyone who doesn’t have it should take a serious look at themselves! Goes with every meal and every child ends up loving this at some point

September 05, 2019
    Maryland, United States

One of the best

My family, friends and I love this ketchup is one of the best, its flavor is unique and its ingredients. They give a unique flavor to any food with which you use it. I highly recommend it

August 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Only One!

This is the ONLY ketchup our family will use. The others just have a taste. This one is perfect. Not too runny or bitter. We have tried others and it just doesn't compare.