We would like to send you notifications on the latest Product Review Club offers.

4.7/5
339 reviews
Heinz Tomato Ketchup Reviews
#1 in Condiment

    Reviews and Ratings

    98% OF CHICKS DIG IT

    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 13, 2020
    Northumberland, United Kingdom

    Nothing compares

    My son loves ketchup and he won't have any other brand than Heinz and tbh I have to agree with him, we have tried budget brands and they don't have the same taste we all know and love.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 13, 2020
    Ontario, Canada

    Only ketchup that i buy

    Heinz ketchup is only brand that i buy , heniz ketchup for life 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
    Love the taste the packaging and .... ❤️Every thing is great 👍 🥰🥰🥰🥰

    Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 22, 2019
    Alberta, Canada

    A great condiment, should have available all the time.

    I use Heinz Tomato Ketchup in my meatloaf and Italian recipes. It gives a little extra taste and is so easy to use. We also dip our grilled cheese sandwiches, yummy.

    Flag as Spam
    4.7/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 22, 2019
    British Columbia, Canada

    Heinz Ketchup

    As far as ketchup goes, Heinz is definitely the king of ketchup. The store brand look-alikes just don't seem to fit the bill with their attempt to clone this product. It has just the right consistency, and the right flavor, that makes it hard to beat.

    Flag as Spam
    3.3/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 24, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

    Not bad, but expensive!

    Everyone loves Heinz, right? Yes , but not the prices! Love the product, tastes great (but not as thick as it used to be), however I do think you can get other similar products for a lot less dosh!!

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 19, 2019
    Ontario, Canada

    Classic!

    There is no better ketchup then Heinz Original Tomato Ketchup . We buy Costco-sized, due to a family member's obsession. They sometimes have a few fries with their ketchup. We've tried store brands and other name brands, but we keep coming back to Heinz. This version has the right balance of sweet and tart, and the right consistency as well.There's a reason it's a classic.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

    The only ketchup

    Words really can't describe how I feel about Heinz ketchup, I recently watched a documentary about how Henry Heinz came to be and after watching that, I will never buy a different brand again. Forever a part of my family.watch the documentary it's on "the food that built America". It's the most pure, delicious ketchup.

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 05, 2019
    Michigan, United States

    Crowd pleaser

    70% of all Ketchup made in the USA IS HEINZ, you can actually tell the difference between the other 30%.
    A classic for every cupboard in the world! Anyone who doesn’t have it should take a serious look at themselves! Goes with every meal and every child ends up loving this at some point

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    September 05, 2019
    Maryland, United States

    One of the best

    My family, friends and I love this ketchup is one of the best, its flavor is unique and its ingredients. They give a unique flavor to any food with which you use it. I highly recommend it

    Flag as Spam
    5.0/5
    Taste

    Value / Valeur

    Quality / Qualité

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    August 28, 2019
    Alabama, United States

    Only One!

    This is the ONLY ketchup our family will use. The others just have a taste. This one is perfect. Not too runny or bitter. We have tried others and it just doesn't compare.

    Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.