Herbal Essence black charcoal shampoo Reviews
#120 in Shampoo

June 04, 2019

Great clarifying shampoo

This shampoo removes all of the gunk and product build up from my hair. I do feel that it makes me hair feel dry though and I use more moisturizing oil before styling to combat the dryness.

April 20, 2019

The scent was the best part!

Yes, the shampoo was very nice and made my hair feel amazing, but that was not the best part of this shampoo. It was the smell that made this shampoo unforgettable. I loved how my hair smelled afterwards and was longlasting. The only issue is it is priced fairly high.

April 14, 2019

Love It!

One of the better Shampoo Options I have tried lately. The smell is wonderful and it works wonders on my hair all year round. This product also comes with a very affordable price tag which makes this a must try.

April 04, 2019

New Favourite

Being blonde I was super skeptical about using a charcoal shampoo and conditioner, but this is by far my favourite that I have used! Due to bleaching my hair it’s usually pretty rough and my hair is frizzy in general! This duo makes my hair sooo soft without having to use a Moroccan oil or coconut oil on my ends! The smell is to die for everytime there’s a gust of wind and I can smell it I feel like the people in the febreeze commercials!
    Not grease roots and does not dry out my scalp! It’s perfection!

March 23, 2019

charcoal trends!

I tried a free sample and despite the fear (being blonde and all...) it worked like a charm. almost like a "hair mask" with the feel of a shampoo.

The smell is great, as are all herbal essences products! Would definitely recommend and not even just for when it goes on sale. I am a believer of having more than one shampoo, and this is one I will be using at least once a week, especially before a big event.

February 01, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

It made my hair super soft an easy to brush I loved it I didn't care for the smell tho it's a strong smell like old people or cheap stuff but other then that it made my hair soft love it

January 11, 2019

Best inexpensive shampoo

This charcoal herbal essences shampoo is my go to for an inexpensive yet effective shampoo. It seems to clean out my residue and buildup from hair care products. It’s my gym shampoo and price is fantastic.

January 05, 2019

Herbal essence black charcoal shampoo

J’ai reçu cet échantillon par là poste et je l’ai essayé cette semaine. J’ai trouvé que la senteur était bonne et que l’efficacité du shampooing était correcte. Je pourrais peut être acheter ce shampooing dans un format plus grand pour en profiter davantage la prochaine fois.

December 04, 2018

I loved this product and will definitely buy it again.

This product delivered what was promised and left my hair feeling fresh, clean and smooth. The advertising was also well done and the packaging is attractive.

November 15, 2018

Works Great

I've been dealing with product buildup issues and this shampoo was amazing! My hair felt so clean after and lasted for days ! The conditioner didn't leave any build up .