• Herbal Essence Hairspray Set Me Up Fixatif

Herbal Essence Hairspray Set Me Up Fixatif Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 181 in Hairspray

June 15, 2017

Love it

Worked wonders for me especially since my hair is impossible and I used to have a whole can in my hair this took so little and held all night and into morning

June 06, 2017

This is a great hair spray. My hair is very stubborn to keep curls. This hairspray works great. Never feels sticky or makes my hair feel crunchy. But my favorite thing about this product is the smell. I'm addicted to it. Overall great hairspray.

February 28, 2017

Love this hairspray. Keeps style in effectively without getting sticky or crunch looking. Smells really good too, I have had lots of compliments on that before. I use it everyday, love it!

September 07, 2016

Hairspray scented with Lily of the Valley essences and smells amazing. Holds my hair up to 24 hours and it has humidity protection. It is held in place without being stiff, it isn't sticky, and best of all, my hair isn't fluffing up every few minutes. The price is great.

June 08, 2015

This hairspray is amazing! I find it really holds my hair. I have curly thick hair and this product really holds my hair in place for the whole day. It doesnt have a heavy feel and it sprays on evenly. You can usually find this product on sale but even at its regular price its worth every penny. :)

New favorite songs?