Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #800 out of 2394 in Hair Care

Clean and condition for soft, shining hair from root to tip.

April 03, 2016

I absolutely love this line of shampoo and conditioner by herbal essences I found that it left my hair super soft and light. My hair was hydrated and the price of these products are great especially compared to other brands. This smells amazing as well.

April 03, 2016

I use this regularly as my go to shampoo since it is a 2 in 1. It smells great and leaves my hair soft. Sometimes I use extra conditioner as my hair is occasionally very dry.

1.5/5

March 21, 2016

This 2 in 1 shampoo has a really nice scent but it completely dried out my hair ,my scalp was dry and itchy. It was one of the worst products that I have ever used .I love Herbal Essence products and can use the shampoo separately from conditioner but not together. Will never purchase again

October 03, 2015

I like that this adds a bit of umph to my hair, without leaving it feeling greasy.

This is part of my regular shampoo & conditioner rotation!

I especially love the suds :)

I get this when it's on sale though - I'm frugal like that!

October 03, 2015

I love that this is only one step when bathing it cleans and conditions your hair at the same time and smells great.

March 06, 2015

I've tried various 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioners in the past but haven't been very impressed, and this one is no exception. I especially don't like it because I don't put conditioner on my roots or it weighs my hair down, so this stuff it is kind of annoying because I need the shampoo at my roots. I'd rather have separate products.

January 27, 2015

I tried this and thought I was saving money by buying the 2 in 1. I didn't! It didn't have enough conditioner in it and my hair was so matted and tangled. I don't buy the 2 in 1 anymore.

January 08, 2015

love the smell & how soft it makes my hair

July 25, 2014

This product is affordable, but I cannot say my hair is exquisite because of it. It keeps it clean and has the added benefit of 2 in 1, so it saves me time using shampoo and then conditioner separately.

July 22, 2014

My favourite shampoo and conditioner. Love the scent and feel!