Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

August 15, 2010

I used to buy pricier shampoo and conditioners but I tried this at my parents house a couple of months ago and it's great! My hair feels very soft after I use it, the product smells great, and I can usually pick up a bottle for $2 - $3, which is great for a single person on a budget!

July 28, 2010

I really love this product! I use it every time i wash my hair. It leaves it soft and shiny. I even recommended it to my mom and she loves it too!

2.2/5

July 27, 2010

Wasn't impressed, not overly expensive, but didn't like the feel after use. Often had to shampoo more than once.

June 29, 2010

this stuff is amazing makes your hair so soft awesome!!!!

June 29, 2010

I love herbal essences I may have never tried it if I didnt recieve a sample. I love what it does for my hair I love the smell, and my hair is managable and soft it is beautiful! great product

June 29, 2010

First of all it smells great! Second of all, it works even better. This is a product I would definitely recommend!

June 18, 2010

I'll just have to say, I have always loved herbal essences products. I love the shampoos and conditioners lots. This particular one really hydrated well. Just buy it and you can see for yourself. And of course, it smells great.

June 16, 2010

rockssss so much

June 15, 2010

I love this shampoo and conditioner! It smells like heaven and it lathers up nice and rich. I noticed it helped repair my damaged ends due to colouring. I always use this shampoo in the winter time, when the air is cold and damaging on hair. And did I mention it smells amasing? A

June 05, 2010

Awesome product. Have long thick hair that usually gets frizzy if I don't use conditioner. Adds shine, smoothes, softens & keeps my hair moisturized. Fantastic smell as well.