Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo Reviews
#5 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, have your shampoo plus conditioner in one. just squeeze me in. I'm full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with my formula fused with moisturizers, orchid and coconut milk. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated add hello hydration conditioner.

August 14, 2009

I usually use Tresemmé, but when I noticed Seventeen Magazine marked this Shampoo & Conditioner as their favourite, I figured I'd try it.
    What I loved: I notice that when I use Tresemmé compared to Herbal Essences, I tend to use allot more. I guess when I use Herbal Essences the smaller bottles encourage me to use less product, but that's probably a good thing. Although I do love Tresemmé, I have found it's faults after uses Hello Hydration. First of all, you know that wonderful silky smoothe feel your hair gets after rinsing conditioner out? For me atleast, that feeling never lasts past the hair dryer or when I let my hair air dry. But with Hello if I take a shower before I go to bed, the next morning my hair is as slight and silky as it felt in the shower. Another nice plus is the smell. I didn't find the smell quite as wonderful as everyone else seems to find it (when I smelt it for the first time I honestly thought of fruit punch) but it is still quite pleasant.
    What I didn't like: Honestly, not a whole lot. I do find though that when I use this product then have a really tough soccer game or go for a long exhausting run, my hair looks a bit greasy faster than if I were to use some other product. Perhaps that's just because it makes my hair so soft and light?
    Over all, I love this Shampoo and Conditioner. I'll probably test out other Herbal Essences products, but I'm sure I'll be purchasing Hello Hydration again. Deffinitely recommend it!

June 16, 2009

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo is a godsend! This product has done wonders for my hair. Since using it, I have noticed a dramatic increase in the volume of my fine hair and now I have a great shine! I love the smell and the name is super fun!

3.2/5

June 08, 2009

I really wanted to like this shampoo because of the wonderful scent! It smells soo good! But not as moisturizing as I need it to be! Kinda made my hair frizzy after a while... I probably will buy it again just for the scent to use once in a while!

May 07, 2009

Shampoo and Conditioner in one.Perfect for me.Just have to buy one bottle that does it all.This hydrates the hair and leaves a fresh smelling scent afterwards.

May 07, 2009

i used both shampoo and conditioner. love the smell!!! and it worked great on my hair

Updated On: May 07, 2009

on dry hair

3.2/5

April 24, 2009

I bought this when it first came out, mainly because is smells of coconut, but also because my hair does tend to be dry.

While the smell was great, it really didn't work any better for dry hair than normal shampoo and conditioner.

April 24, 2009

I like Herbal Essences line. Nice smell and pretty efficient for my hair.
    Cheap and good quality!
    Nice packaging and branding :)

April 17, 2009

Apart from the oh-so-lovely smell, it really quenches my dried out tresses (with all the straightening,blow-drying and curling) Also, gives it some added shine. Love it!

March 26, 2009

I've been using this shampoo and conditioner for over a year now. It does make my hair really soft and I love the smell. I always get compliments on how yummy my hair smells.

March 05, 2009

This shampoo smells amazing and the smell lasts for a really long time!
    It left my hair soft and added more volume.