3.4/5
Herbel Essences 2 in 1 Shampoo/Conditioner Reviews
#851 in Shampoo

July 28, 2017

I would buy this again for sure.

I have been buying this brand for most my shampoo using years. It has always been the best value of its price. I am very happy with the way my hair feels after and get compliments on how healthy it makes my hair. I always recommend this to my friends when looking for a new product.

0.8/5

March 16, 2017

I didn't like this product at all. It made my hair feel dried out and it didn't seem that the conditioner was useful because my hair was still very tangle.

November 06, 2016

C'est pratique pour les déplacements dans les voyages ou pour dépanner de temps en temps. Odeur très agréable dans les cheveux. Mes cheveux sont propre en bien lisse avec le produit.

0.5/5

November 06, 2016

Je n'aime pas du tout les shampoing et revitalisant 2 en 1. Je n'ai aucunement l'impression qu'il nettoie bien mes cheveux. Il y a l'effet gras même après le nettoyage.

1.7/5

November 06, 2016

I wouldn't buy this product again. I find the combo of shampoo and condition is not effective. It doesn't leave your hair as soft as it would when using separately. I find after multiple uses it makes your hair greasy.

March 04, 2015

The product, though heavy, was available at a low price with a good quality outcome. i was not disappointed, and as always, am in awe of the luscious scents that Herbel Essences uses!

September 12, 2014

Love the smell and how it makes me hair feel so smooth after a long day.

September 12, 2014

I love how affordable this shampoo is. They always make my hair look shiny and feel soft.

August 15, 2014

This shampoo/conditioner is the best smelling one i've ever used! It also treats hair nice

June 16, 2014

Love the smell of this product..definately leave hair smooth and silky