Hershey's REESE'S Spreads in Peanut Butter Chocolate Reviews
Ranked #6 in Dips & Spreads

This delicious peanut butter chocolate spread is the perfect addition to foods as it has the power to transform any snack into a delicious treat!

September 02, 2017

Reese's version of Nutella

First there was THE INCREDIBLE Nutella and now there's Reese's spread. I wanted to try this for a while but couldn't justify spending $7.99 for a jar. Found it on sale for $5.50 a jar and bought two of them. The taste is absolutely phenomenal add to die for. It taste just like a Reese's peanut butter cup but in the spread. It's incredible on your hot morning toast or crackers or pretzels anywhere you would put peanut butter. Just be careful because the stuff is too addictive and you can easily over eat this product.

January 06, 2017

This one was a win/win for me. I love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter. It is so good. I found it on sale and wished I had bought more than one jar. I will definitely purchase this again and maybe even stock up on it

December 11, 2016

I had a coupon for this, and when I saw it on sale, I decided to buy it. I don't know why, but it didn't really appeal to me before I tried it. The. I tried it! It's kind of like having a chocolate peanut butter bar on toast. It seems to satisfy a salty or a sweet craving. All of us are fans. I do find that full price is expensive, but will buy again when it's on sale.

November 30, 2016

I love this, it fulfills my cravings for Reese's pieces peanut butter cups. I put it on my toast. It kinda reminds me of Nutella. It I find this one is more chocolatey. Instead of hazelnuts it has peanuts. It is really yummy though and if I had to choose between Nutella and this I would choose both because they are equally as good.

November 30, 2016

Ok....so I had to make a choice between Nutella and Hershey's and I went for the peanut butter spread. It was a delight. Very creamy and just the right blend of chocolate. It spreads very easily on fresh bread. It is way overpriced, so it will only be purchased as a treat.

August 13, 2016

Reese's peanut butter cups are one of my guilty pleasures, so when I saw this spread I had to buy it! It's a great alternative to Nutella if you dig peanut butter more than hazelnut. It doesn't taste exactly like the pb cups, but it's great if you love the combo of chocolate/pb.

April 27, 2016

I personally prefer this to Nutella, I find Nutella too sweet. This is perfect, very subtle peanut butter flavour mixed in with the chocolate. Great for dipping fruit in, on crepes or on bagels.

2.7/5

February 29, 2016

When this product first came out I couldn't wait to get my hands on it only to be disappointed. The texture was awful and it had this weird grittiness to it that I couldn't finish my toast. It was a good peanut butter and chocolate ratio, but I just couldn't get over the grittiness.

February 11, 2016

This is great but I was a little disappointed because the peanut butter overwhelmed the chocolate. I would have preferred more of a chocolate taste.I guess I should just stay with my Nutella.

February 11, 2016

Reese's buttercups are my favourite chocolate so when I saw this I was excited to try it. I love the spread it has a peanut butter, chocolate taste. I eat it on toast bread or I dip fruit in it. Either way it is rich and flavourful.