Holy Crap Cereal

Holy Crap Cereal Reviews

Ranked #334 out of 399 in Cereal

July 14, 2017

Good

A friend recommended this to me to try, and I bought the little single serving to give it a try. When I opened it up there was very little in it so I was sort of disappointed, but when I added the water and ate it. it was great. It had so many great things in it the taste was amazing. I have since bought the bigger package. Well worth the money :)

November 16, 2015

This is my new staple cereal. Only 2 tbsp's and I'm full for breakfast. I pair this with Almond Milk and I am in total heaven. I can't get enough of this cereal! If you are into eating healthy, this product is for you.

March 30, 2014

this cereal is very different. a little goes a long way. very filling.

February 22, 2014

I absolutely love this product! I mix with almond milk and yoghurt. It tastes delicious and works as promised :) It helps me start my day right.

September 04, 2013

I've seen this at health show for a few years and then on Dragon's Den a few years back. Bought it out at the grocery store, it was on sale that day. For healthy/organic type food, it is a little pricey, but if you look at how much you use; 2 tablespoons for a serving, it makes it a little more bearable. I have tried it the various ways they suggested. Some folks may not like it due to the texture of the chia seeds, that's why I prefer to have it with yogurt. It's filling and healthy, I eat it for a snack as well sometimes. The dried fruit in it adds to the taste factor. I would recommend trying it if you want a change from the usual.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic