Honest Company Hair & Body Wash Reviews

July 02, 2020

Adults can use too!

With very sensitive skin and scalp, I decided to try baby shampoo instead of the shampoos I had been trying that made me break out and have dandruff. I was a bit skeptical but here I am 8 years later and it’s the only shampoo and body wash I use! No more irritated skin or scalp! My hair has been less greasy, softer and shinier than ever!

June 30, 2020

Overall great product for baby skin

We love honest products in our house and they are used by the entire family. Their body wash is great for all skin types and the slight fragrance is amazing.

February 26, 2020

Smells amazing

I use this shampoo and body wash on my 1 year old and have for the past few months. It smells very nice, and leaves her hair and skin very soft. It also gentle enough to use when she has a rash.

February 19, 2020

Love this product will buy again

Product has a great smell

Works so well on my baby- never leaves his skin dry. Gentle on my own skin as well when I'm applying it on him.

Lathers well and rinses off easy! Will buy again

January 30, 2020

Beat value and safe

I love how the shampoo is so gentle on my sons skin, yet the moisturizer is so hydrating on his dry winter skin. I love all the different scents and even use the moisturizer myself!

November 09, 2019
    Arizona, United States

Our favorite

I have used this since my daughter hit er was a baby (5 years ago) and haven’t turned back since. My kids both have somewhat sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate them at all. It also smells delicious!

September 05, 2019
    Connecticut, United States

Great shampoo!

I use this shampoo for my kids and I have been completely satisfied.This doesn't dry out and has been always gentle on their skin.I love the mild scent.

September 01, 2019
    New York, United States

Great for sensitive skin

My child suffers from eczema and the Honest Shampoo + Body Wash is the best product. The shampoo and body wash cleans well, is gentle for my child's skin, and is tear-free. The orange vanilla is a sweet scent. I'm glad to have found this product for my child.

April 03, 2019

Highly Recommended

This product leaves baby skin feeling clean and smelling soo good !! When I first bought this I fell in love right away. Such a clean product. The only baby wash I use. Love it and advise all moms out there to purchase it !!

March 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Awesome scent

Love the light scent of the orange vanilla one. I may add in the conditioner next. One of my boys has eczema and this has been good on his skin so far.