Honey Nut Cheerios Reviews
#2 in Cereal

Honey Nut Cheerios cereal is a great tasting way to help lower your cholesterol. It's made with real honey for a delicious sweet taste and soluble fiber from whole grain oats to help lower your cholesterol.

June 05, 2013

This cereal I could eat (and actually have) for days on end! I love the light nutty flavor and the sweet but not too sweet taste! The crunch factor is great too and the cereal stays firm until you reach the last piece! This cereal passed the adults and kids testing in our house! We even like it dry for a snack too!

April 20, 2013

Very yummy cereal. Love it. Not too bad for you, low calorie, low fat, and tasty.

March 31, 2013

Cheerios has always been a staple in our family for years. Delicious and nutritious. Gives us the energy to start the day right.

January 07, 2013

One of my favorite cereals. They're sweet and crunchy and I don't find I get hungry very quickly unlike some other cereals. They're also great dry to snack on.

December 12, 2012

Gotta love these little guys! My kids used to eat these everyday, and I still always buy some for my husband he can't get enough. I find they're great to snack on too just dry.

October 17, 2012

For months I searched and tried almost every healthy cereal imaginable that provides amazing taste and nutrition. Until I found and tried Honey Nut Cheerios. I absolutely recommend for everyone to buy a box and enjoy with or without milk !

May 24, 2012

With 3 kids, who go to school. Mornings are busy. Cheerios is a healthy breakfast choice. My kids love it. Many other uses aswell. In our house we have used them to string on wool and make edible jewellry, rewards for going potty, etc.

May 21, 2012

this is the best cereal around. i love to eat it for breakfast or a quick snack. its easy to put into a container and take to the beach for a snack for the kids. when i had my daughter it was the prefect snack when she was teething and just starting out with solid foods. you cant beat the price even more so if you get the family book on sale

January 27, 2012

Me and my husband both enjoy adding honey but cherries to other cereals to give it added crunch and flavor. I also put them in a cup at night when I get the munches and snack on them plain.

November 15, 2011

My whole family loves Honey nut Cheerios! If you have children then you know how hard it can be to find something they will eat that’s not only good, but good for them as well. Honey Nut Cheerios has thirteen vitamins and minerals, its low in fat, is made with whole grain, is a good source of calcium and iron and can help you to lower your cholesterol. If you’re trying to eat better and add more of these good things in to your diet than Honey Nut Cheerios are a great way to get started and keep it up. For those of us looking to add more fiber to our diets and hate the taste of most fiber filled foods, you should try Honey Nut Cheerios because they also provides .75 grams of soluble fiber per serving and they tasted great. The touch of honey nut flavour gives them just enough sweetness to keep the whole family happy and eating them up. If your looking for a healthy cereal the whole family will love, try Honey Nut Cheerios, your kids will never know they’re eating something that’s good for them because they tastes so good.